+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Birmingham City ***Matchday Thread***

A gritty win puts us top of the league and another clean sheet.
    MOT

Great result well done Dallas, top of the pile MOT

Whats goin on, dont we usually concede in added time. Im scared im gonna wake up and its still last season.

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianWhite View Post
    Top of the league
    MOT !!
    Top of the League..beautiful

I don't fear the last 10 minutes anymore as this team doesn't try and defend a 1 goal lead. We actually go out and try and score more. How many goals have we scored late on this season already.

Well Done team and management for their workrate and vision.

12 points clear of relegation spots!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    12 points clear of relegation spots!!!!!!!!!
    11 more wins and I think we will be safe

Smile

Just back - nail biter tonight - well second half anyway - but we showed true grit and resillience - something we haven't seen for a few seasons - dig in get the result - oh and the keeper did his bit tonight - whats that now....6 clean sheets on the spin for this untested German muppet?
    Inspired substitutions, and a good move in giving Dallas a new contract - the work rate we are showing to perform as we are will mean that we have to rotate players to rest them - especially when the games are coming thick and fast.

I keep marvelling at the improvement in Cooper since making him captain - he has deserved his place in every game he has played and it's a shame he may miss out at Milwall

The team are doing us proud - as are the crowd - 31000+ tonight for a midweek game FFS!

Away on me jollies tomorrow so will miss the next couple but hopefully we will ease past Millwall and Burnley....

[Sheffield Utd are the other surprise team so far this season don't you think?]

Where's Wally?[Funny how he's suddenly vanished?] not heard from him since we went on this winning streak LOL, Oh and the **** team Preston that we could only manage a draw against stuffed the top team [now second] tonight - putting us well clear, when was the last time we where top of the Championship??

Super result and a good performance in a tight dogged game. Every player showed they are prepared to fight and work hard for the team. Another clean sheet as well
    A different type of win to sat but just as impressive for me. MOT

Another great team performance - looked jaded but an inspired substitutution as well.Terrific to be top !
    Coped well when we had to reorganise too.
    Different perch for me tonight in WS upper corner block as Saturday was in ES lower central and we really do move well as a team - balanced with pace and always players available ............ Difficult to judge our new keeper but appears to be sound although I've not seen him pressured yet.Another great crowd too so Millwall 'ere WE come.

Still positive & really excited to see how we do this Saturday (my first away day this season).Will be interesting to see if the team is 'freshened' up too and if it is what effect it may have on our momentum.

MOT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)