+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth Post Match Thoughts

Portsmouth Post Match Thoughts

Well it was over 32 years ago but did Phil Collins get it right when he said "No Jacket Required' ? Well done Paul Warne on breaking the hoodoo!

What are your thoughts? I guess Kempo is choking on an oyster somewhere

Great win,should dedicate this win to the few hundred fans that have traveled up & down with the millers you have deserved this one well done all.Still think you are mad but days like this make up for it.

Get Flucking in!!!! is my thoughts.

UTM!

Get in !!!!!!!

No it wasn't excellent but we won away!!!!

Very well done - result more important than any issues around performance very well earned and great relief after all this time - excellent lads!

Decent all round performance from the lads today i thought. Maybe should've bagged a couple more goals but happy we defended well when they put us under pressure, delighted for the manager....

Very pleased with that.

Felt strange seeing us win at Fratton Park when not so long since they were always on Match of the Day in Premier. Felt strange winning away in general! Feels good though.

Warney got it just about reight.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well it was over 32 years ago but did Phil Collins get it right when he said "No Jacket Required' ? Well done Paul Warne on breaking the hoodoo!

Hahahaha 😂

Eat that jacket

I think he will resign now don't you it's been 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Listened to the game but found it hard to concentrate with worry about our esteemed doctor. He's gone very quiet since staggering p*ssed from a tapas bar yesterday - I didn't know Skegness had tapas bars but there you go - and it would be all too tragic if some dodgy seafood had finally sent him to Didcot. I live in hope.

Enjoyed that, good game. Good performance from Williams, just hope the injury was a niggle. We seemed to lose a step when he came off and it got a bit scrappy but we defended well and earned the 3 points. Great goal and all round effort from Taylor.
    Had a few moments that didn't help the blood pressure but away at Pompey is never going to be flawless and we did what mattered

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast