+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim jong ting tong

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I am glad Dazzy that I am not the only one on here who can see that it is North Korea that we should be worried about. I agree Trump is a few cards short of a full deck but the free world needs America to stand up to these tyrants.
    Tyrants?

Aren't tyrants the ones who invade country after country, attempting to bullying them into submission?

Yes, Kim Jong Un seems (and this is based on our western news) to be a bit of a wrong 'un but Trump is trying to talk North Korea into a war.

If this planet gets destroyed, it will be the real madman Trump that instigates it.

We are quick to remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki but even quicker to forget who murdered the hundreds of thousands of innocents in the process.

Vietnam anyone?

Strange how you only come on here with negative posts. Describing Kim Jong Un as a bit of a wrong un is like saying Hitler was a bit of a rascal. Not sure how North Korea firing missiles over Japan is the fault of Trump??
    The atomic bombing of Japan was a necessary evil, the Japanese were not going to surrender and so the alternative was to send in the Allied Troops at the cost of how many lives? Anyway I can tell from your posts that you you have your own version of history and how it is all our fault or the Americans. If I could I would gladly pay for people who don't like our country and it's allies to move to somewhere like North Korea to see what life is like for the ordinary citizens there.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Tyrants?

Aren't tyrants the ones who invade country after country, attempting to bullying them into submission?

Yes, Kim Jong Un seems (and this is based on our western news) to be a bit of a wrong 'un but Trump is trying to talk North Korea into a war.

If this planet gets destroyed, it will be the real madman Trump that instigates it.

We are quick to remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki but even quicker to forget who murdered the hundreds of thousands of innocents in the process.

Vietnam anyone?
    d

Evening Newcy....inclinded to agree with you. I have learnt to be very wary of the western press/media since a long time ago. NK has now acquired nuclear weapons which means..."don't phuck with us"'.'''just like Pakistan, India, Israel and all the others. I believe Nk has No intention of using them...like other nuclear powers.. unless of course......

Remember when the NK public were told they were winning the World Cup?

I agree we need to worry

I agree that we can't trust the propaganda media either.

I think either way the sh1t will hit the fan.

Trump is an oddball but he is also a business man. I am curious to know what in detail was his objections to the Paris agreement. He said he wasn't prepared to fund it to make another a super power.

I'm sorry to say I don't trust any of them from our lot (including Corby) to the EU non elected

I was in Greece last week where I learnt that the Germans are taking over the Greek airports and also some of thier national monuments because it was a clause in the Greek bailout agreement.

Like playing Monopoly innit

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    d

Evening Newcy....inclinded to agree with you. I have learnt to be very wary of the western press/media since a long time ago. NK has now acquired nuclear weapons which means..."don't phuck with us"'.'''just like Pakistan, India, Israel and all the others. I believe Nk has No intention of using them...like other nuclear powers.. unless of course......
    Exactly french. Why do we have problems with others creating a deterrent? That's probably all it is.
    Let's not forget nukes have only been used once in war since their creation. Yep, you guessed it.
    Trump seems to be constantly talking the tough guy, almost goading North Korea.

And let's get real here, how the hell can you have respect for the most powerful man on the planet when he uses social media to put his threats across?

Poke a dog long enough and eventually it will bite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12