+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Ice-cream

Quote Originally Posted by notinmyname View Post

1) You wanted steeper banked seating? (which was an issue as going higher causes problems with the nimbies) so the club have lowered the level in the revised plans to allow this to happen?
    nimbys don't want stadium - full stop. What difference would another meter or 2 make. its still lower than some of the industrial complex buildings.

Milne is using that as an excuse to reduce size / quality etc. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Half the crowd currently come from outside the city, every single one of them will have it easier at Kingsford due to the AWPR, or if coming from the Alford/Tarland/Deeside corridors, then simply the truncated drive.

Add to that those in the city who will have it easier, and you'll see (though won't admit) that not everyone is going to be so put upon as you are, not by a long way.

It's also ****ign hilarious, that this whole venture should blocked IYO purely because it's going to be a bit inconvenient for *you*, but if it's at Pittodrie which is far worse for many many fans, that's just a-oh-****ing-k.

What a self centred selfish arse you've been on this topic

I'm looking out for everyone that lives in the city. You know, Aberdeen? I'm looking out for the bus takers, the walkers and the future of the club.

You don't have a clue. You think people don't take buses and think everyone drives Embarrassingly out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post

I'm looking out for everyone that lives in the city. You know, Aberdeen? I'm looking out for the bus takers, the walkers and the future of the club.

You don't have a clue. You think people don't take buses and think everyone drives Embarrassingly out of touch.
    I stay in Cove, which at last look was in the City. I go to every home game. On average, I would walk once (about an hour and a 1/2), get shuttle bus twice and drive about seven**** (allowing for a couple of home cup games).

In future I will probably not walk, but get the shuttle bus more. Getting to games in future including exit home will be far easier for me. Do I not count?

My first football match for my primary school was Westhill, they beat us 8-0. The humiliation.

My first job was in Westhill, two years I spent there were most excruciating, even back then (1983-85) it was full of snooty ****ers who thought they were better than everyone else, and it was such a pre-packed soulless place.

I ****ing hated it, but gradually grew to think it was ok, I'm afraid though this latest nonsense has me reverting back to my original view. First impressions are often correct impressions.
    FS min, with a handle like yours you'd be welcome in Westhill any day. Find a house with pampas grass outside, chap on the door and introduce yourself ....

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    One problem is that Stewart Milne would move the whole world to Westhills if he got the chance.
    He likes Westhill, he might even think of it as the toon.

Personally, if I woke up one morning to find out I was living in Westhill I think I would have to shoot myself.
    Each to their own I suppose. Every morning I wake up in Westhill and hope Donsdaft never visits - in case he shoots himself ...

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post

I'm looking out for everyone that lives in the city. You know, Aberdeen?
    No, you're looking out for a small subset of a subset of Aberdeen supporters that includes yourself, you know, Aberdeen supporters?

Embarrassingly out of touch,Embarrassingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He's Coldplay, vanilla, beige, St.Johnstone...
    Quite partial to some Coldplay tracks. Love vanilla ice cream. Never wear beige. F@cking hate St Johnstone ....

Mason, I get it, you hate Stewart Milne, Derek McInnes and every other f@cker that lives north of Balloch. That post is f@cking hilarious and beyond paranoia - even for you ... put the bottle away ffs min.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    FS min, with a handle like yours you'd be welcome in Westhill any day. Find a house with pampas grass outside, chap on the door and introduce yourself ....
    HAHA, don't I know! On the other side of the coin my best mates are all basically Westhillers* (the born and bred variety, not ****s like Charlie Love or Heather Coull), it's funny how things work out.

*not been invited to any pamapas grass lock-ins tho

No, you're looking out for a small subset of a subset of Aberdeen supporters that includes yourself, you know, Aberdeen supporters?

Embarrassingly out of touch,Embarrassingly.
    Indeed FS. Himin Stan, ever occurred to you that, for some, getting to AFC matches will be a whole lot easier when they move to Kingsford? You allege you walk to Pittodrie now; I'll walk to Kingsford then .... quid pro quo, pal

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast