+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post

"away fans guide"
    The home fans arent falling over themselves to go there either. The article is from last summer, has it improved in any way? It doesn't look like a success at the moment & certainly not a great example of what we should be aiming for.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.the...t/14533200.amp

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There's a number of factors that put me off but number one on the list, is that I can't really be @rsed. Still go more than you though
    You're a pr1ck

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    You're a pr1ck
    Name:  IMG_0655.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  78.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    whats wrong with taking the bus?
    Name:  Bus ****ers.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  19.4 KB

Though not sure a stadium would reflect success of failure? Man City have gone from strength to strength.
    Don't they play to a stadium that's never full and doesn't it have a ****e atmosphere? Their success has nothing to do with the stadium.

My concern is not necessarily the location but how we pay for it and the pish about training facilities. Milne has been in charge since nine**** can**** and never bothered his arse too much about it before. Therefore I don't really trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    On a slight tangent - wonder how many of the W.A.N.K.S. kids are in that photie? Wonder how beelin' they must be at it being used for this purpose...

[]
    The Mighty Ellon Colts used to smash those c@nts to bits in my day. Westdyke keech team full of english kids

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Name:  Bus ****ers.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  19.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Don't they play to a stadium that's never full and doesn't it have a ****e atmosphere? Their success has nothing to do with the stadium.

My concern is not necessarily the location but how we pay for it and the pish about training facilities. Milne has been in charge since nine**** can**** and never bothered his arse too much about it before. Therefore I don't really trust him.
    Though to be fair to him, he has been trying to get the stadium build started since fek knows when.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The home fans arent falling over themselves to go there either. The article is from last summer, has it improved in any way? It doesn't look like a success at the moment & certainly not a great example of what we should be aiming for.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.the...t/14533200.amp
    They dropped to the third tier you walloper. Crowds went way up and were at capacity when in the top flight (until Megson).

Funnily enough the only ones still lamenting Burnden Park are - yup those who used to walk to the pub and now have to travel. Funny that eh?

Bolton
    Funny enough I was at Oldham v Bolton last season...5000 Bolton fans there ( they lost 1-0 ) anyway was speaking to some of them before the game and they hate the reebok....no atmosphere and **** to get to they said ...I was surprised to hear though that they had a train station near the ground and another two stations within 20 mins of the ground...something we will not have

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast