+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    waiting for the panty pissers to come to the aid of fatshaft....
    Panty Pissers? really? get a life min. He has an opinion, as you and I do.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    So why do you think no one takes buses? You've repeatedly said no one takes buses, in capital letters. You're a snob and don't care about thousands of fans being taken up the road like cattle. You care more about the driving range than Pittodrie. Stick your putter up your arse.
    I don't think I've said once that "no one takes buses" have I? What I have corrected is this bizarre world where you seem to ignore the existence of cars.

Pittodrie is a pile of bricks. It's where our football team currently play. I care more about us having a decent modern stadium than I do my own personal convenience of walking the five minutes to the ground from my flat.

My putter has one of those new wide golf pride grips, so I couldn't get it to fit. I'll be the boy that canna sit down at Murray field tomorrow.

Well, I hope you're nae in front of me.

SIT DOON

The arguements about buses doesn't really answer a lot of important questions and worries. In particular what the thread is about...the stadium design.

If after all these years we decide to move from our original ground then it should be something special. Unfortunately I don't see anything special and the reason for moving has really been billed as a necessity due to the current ground being in disrepair.

That in itself is worrying because we have a chairman spearheading the thing that has been pretty much useless in the 20yrs he's been here...he's now even telling his core support that we need to forget about Rangers, etc.

If it's so bad at Pittodrie then who is to blame for that?

No doubt we will move into the new ground (the location of which doesn't mean too much imo) but we will soon be chasing third place again and having a hefty debt to deal with. That's the best possible scenario thanks to Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Panty Pissers? really? get a life min. He has an opinion, as you and I do.
    he is welcome to have his opinion.

point is if you are going to call out cyberbullies, call out all cyberbullies... calling someone an "Absolute embarrassment of a human." is far worse than anything fatshaft has said.

We might have some debt, but never as much as Newco who limp along each month based on more loans.
    Heard last week another Newco director baled out as he could no longer afford to loan anymore cash......they are slowly dyin

Aberdeen proud club history intact, I am proud of that

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    We might have some debt, but never as much as Newco who limp along each month based on more loans.
    Heard last week another Newco director baled out as he could no longer afford to loan anymore cash......they are slowly dyin

Aberdeen proud club history intact, I am proud of that
    They went into liquidation and still finished third last year.

How much debt will we have? Nobody seems to know and the board and saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    he is welcome to have his opinion.

point is if you are going to call out cyberbullies, call out all cyberbullies... calling someone an "Absolute embarrassment of a human." is far worse than anything fatshaft has said.
    Unlike your cyber bullying meltdown rants?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Unlike your cyber bullying meltdown rants?
    look in the mirror...

If we have debt it will be manageable. Unlike Newco whose debt continues to spiral out if control

We will have an excellent staduim and training facilities.

Newco cannot even prove they own their staduim the deeds have never been shown to the pubilc and its also a rotting piece of concentre of no value whatsover.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast