+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t Keep buying Optibiotix

Buying optibollox with imaginary money.

Must be great on fantasy island.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    What happened with that peer-to-peer investment and the free iPad thing?

Didn't you say you got out of it but they let you keep the iPad?

Because it was a three year deal in September or October 2015 and therefore you should have had to keep you money invested with them until September/ October this year.

Regarding Optibiox, did they make those shakes you mentioned?

I tried them and they had unfortunate gastrointestinal side effects, seemed similar to the likes of Alli to me.
    I am not clear what you are getting at but to clarify Mrs K and myself kept a kindle each note not an iPad but they may have done an iPad deal and had no problem selling the investment contract via Wellesley losing a small amount of interest due to selling out a couple of months short of term....so we got significant interest and 2 free kindles is the answer..not a bad deal.

I assume you mean you tried one of Optibiotix products,the weight loss drink with slim biome and I assume you had side effects from the high fibre content which some will.

It's nothing like Alli and studies have shown that they are very effective and that slimbiome is effective in decreasing hunger.

They also have a sweetner which is attracting attention.

The most interesting to me is a probiotic that reduces both Blood Pressure and Cholesterol which is a game changer if the consumer wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am not clear what you are getting at but to clarify Mrs K and myself kept a kindle each note not an iPad but they may have done an iPad deal and had no problem selling the investment contract via Wellesley losing a small amount of interest due to selling out a couple of months short of term....so we got significant interest and 2 free kindles is the answer..not a bad deal.

I assume you mean you tried one of Optibiotix products,the weight loss drink with slim biome and I assume you had side effects from the high fibre content which some will.

It's nothing like Alli and studies have shown that they are very effective and that slimbiome is effective in decreasing hunger.

They also have a sweetner which is attracting attention.

The most interesting to me is a probiotic that reduces both Blood Pressure and Cholesterol which is a game changer if the consumer wants it.

Actually it was Ipads that Wellesley we’re giving out not Kindles, in fact I’m using now the one they gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Buying optibollox with imaginary money.

Must be great on fantasy island.
    You must live in a strange world Grist.

Actually it was Ipads that Wellesley we’re giving out not Kindles.
    It's impossible to talk to someone like you so I will leave it at that as you and others are showing no respect for Frog's appeal and simply spoiling for confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    You must live in a strange world Grist.
    Indeed, a world populated by guys that post on football message boards telling us about the massive winnings they’ve made on financial investments, horse races and trading in imaginary money. It’s a great place where they all win and never lose or make a loss of any form, a place where they buy low, sell high and make “loadsa munny”

Indeed, a world populated by guys that post on football message boards telling us about the massive winnings they’ve made on financial investments, horse races and trading in imaginary money. It’s a great place where they all win and never lose or make a loss of any form, a place where they buy low, sell high and make “loadsa munny”

Grist...I'll be honest about my bets this weekend.

Ajayi to score fist/last goal so lost £2 on that.

Had the Millers to win £80 bet that returned £151.

Salah @ 11/4 to score a hat trick so put £12 on and won £33

Just lost on Southampton as I had Gabiadini to score, both Teams to score with £5 on so that was down. Also same bet but with Carillo both teams to score another £5 lost but for the weekend I've done okay.

Get your point though about the rest of the imaginary winnings/investments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Grist...I'll be honest about my bets this weekend.

Ajayi to score fist/last goal so lost £2 on that.

Had the Millers to win £80 bet that returned £151.

Salah @ 11/4 to score a hat trick so put £12 on and won £33

Just lost on Southampton as I had Gabiadini to score, both Teams to score with £5 on so that was down. Also same bet but with Carillo both teams to score another £5 lost but for the weekend I've done okay.

Get your point though about the rest of the imaginary winnings/investments on here.
    I only believe your stated winnings and losses brin....Everyone else are liars!

I can always back mine up with showing the bets as placed.

Just taking a few nibbles here and there of late. Not always winners and with them being minimal bets I don't feel bad losing them.

I only back semi large when I am ultra confident it will pay ie: the Millers yesterday.

I don't know the first thing about stocks and shares so I never go near them. Also I've saved a fortune over the years by never buying a single lottery ticket or scratch card and I've never once done the pools. As for *******? I've read that as it's not a recognised currency and is intangible, it serves as an excellent means by which criminals can launder money and finance further nefarious activity.

My one area of punting is on flat racing although for some inexplicable reason the imminent start of the turf season has yet to give me a buzz. I did post of my recent loss of £3,500 on the Cheltenham thread so I can hardly be accused of glorying in imaginary bets.
    My message is, don't be a loser like Zilzal, keep the stakes low and under control and ostracise Unibet as the company are cheats.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast