+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/t Keep buying Optibiotix

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    I don't know the first thing about stocks and shares so I never go near them. Also I've saved a fortune over the years by never buying a single lottery ticket or scratch card and I've never once done the pools. As for *******? I've read that as it's not a recognised currency and is intangible, it serves as an excellent means by which criminals can launder money and finance further nefarious activity.

My one area of punting is on flat racing although for some inexplicable reason the imminent start of the turf season has yet to give me a buzz. I did post of my recent loss of £3,500 on the Cheltenham thread so I can hardly be accused of glorying in imaginary bets.
    My message is, don't be a loser like Zilzal, keep the stakes low and under control and ostracise Unibet as the company are cheats.
    Same here I don’t need to fabricate bets my winnings are never that big because I don’t bet big

As for stock markets I have thought about it but I don’t have the money needed and like zil I wouldn’t have a clue how to buy and sell or what to buy

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    You mislead with intent yet again.

I traded Sula,a very speculative share and gave clear advice to MM members NOT to buy the share but watch.

I made 4 trades..won 5K and lost 3.5K

You know full well that I said watch and don't buy hence your rather vague words of 'I gave you'

In answer to your question they have sunk almost without trace and that was the risk I was taking and why I said others should not buy.

The above are the facts and I will not get involved with your usual nonsense.

How's ******* doing by the way?
    You do me a disservice, Kempo. I don't mislead at all. I didn't suggest that you had recommended Sula ,as I knew very well that you hadn't.

Can you help me with the history of your trades in the stock though?

You first mentioned it on 28.4.17: If you have any interest in shares then you might like to keep an eye on Sula Gold a share I bought at 0.27

They are awaiting assay results.

Something tells me they will be good!!

You were doing well there. If you had bought it at .27 (mid - January 2017?) you were showing a good paper profit as it was trading at 0.57 on 28.4.17 (after making a significant gain on that date).

On 1.5.17, your excitement continued: Sula Gold is my runner at present....Soaring upwards awaiting news on gold assays from core samples.

The drillers have accepted shares for payment so that may be a hint as they should have a good idea I would have thought.

Management are extremely bullish and invested their own money so another positive.

If those assays are good then jackpot!...If they are not so good then down it will go.

The shareprice was, of course, the same on 1st May as it was on 28th April and so hadn’t done any soaring since your first post, but it did indeed do well for a few days after that, reaching the lofty heights of 0.66 on 4.5.17. The trouble is that market sentiment then changed and by 17.5.17, it was down at 0.42.

On 5.7.17, being a keen follower of your shares I asked you about Sula and you said: On Sula I am 2k up on a 5K investment although I was 5k up at one time....My present involvement is a free bet..

The share price on 5.7.17 was 0.23. In other words 0.04 lower that you told us you had bought for.

I appreciate that you are now saying that you undertook four trades, but I’m equally sure that you would agree that since 5.5.17, three days after you were very excited about the share, the price has taken a one way ticket downwards to the point where it is now bumping along at 0.055.

I’m curious about your trading history and your timing. It looks to me like a share that was pumped and dumped. At the very least, I wonder if it appeared in some sort of penny share gossip sheet causing people to get into it and then quickly get out.

Another share that you mentioned once, but never again, was Concepta, which you told us you had purchased in a post on 26.11.16. How is that one going? It was trading at 18p on that date and has moved in a consistently downwards direction ever since, closing at 5.9p on Friday. How much of a haircut did you take on that one?

On Optibiotix, you said on 1.5.17:
    Some big deals coming over the next few weeks and months and the micro biome is the next big thing in medicine...trust me..we are only as good as our bacteria....I have a gut feeling on this one!..so I'm loading up with Opti shares.
    The share was at 70p on that date, but closed at 63p on Friday. How many few weeks and months are you going to wait for the big deals?

The bull market seems to have passed you by, but maybe not.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 18-03-2018 at 09:20 PM.

I am not clear what you are getting at but to clarify Mrs K and myself kept a kindle each note not an iPad but they may have done an iPad deal and had no problem selling the investment contract via Wellesley losing a small amount of interest due to selling out a couple of months short of term....so we got significant interest and 2 free kindles is the answer..not a bad deal.

The most interesting to me is a probiotic that reduces both Blood Pressure and Cholesterol which is a game changer if the consumer wants it.
    You posted a deal from ukhotdeals on here, invest £3000 for 3 years and get a free iPad Mini 2, thought that was the one you'd gone for yourself.

Thought it was a bit long so didn't go for it and Wellesley have had a few problems.

By probiotic I assume you mean something like inulin which is derived from chicory, that upsets my stomach as well but does help with insomnia.

It is also sweet and can be used as a sweetener.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    I don't know the first thing about stocks and shares so I never go near them. Also I've saved a fortune over the years by never buying a single lottery ticket or scratch card and I've never once done the pools. As for *******? I've read that as it's not a recognised currency and is intangible, it serves as an excellent means by which criminals can launder money and finance further nefarious activity.

My one area of punting is on flat racing although for some inexplicable reason the imminent start of the turf season has yet to give me a buzz. I did post of my recent loss of £3,500 on the Cheltenham thread so I can hardly be accused of glorying in imaginary bets.
    My message is, don't be a loser like Zilzal, keep the stakes low and under control and ostracise Unibet as the company are cheats.
    Wise words as always Zilzal

John2 My Sula profit and loss was as stated or thereabouts..accept it or don't that's your choice.

I sold Concepta at a loss...I do have losses and sometimes have to cut and run if things don't go well.

Why don't I shout about my losses you will ask?..Well it's not as exciting and interesting and doesn't match my character

You may be correct re a pump and dump on Sula...I made it clear that I was awaiting assay results which were bad so sold at a loss as I explained beforehand....I gained on the share as I've said.

Optibiotix have done numerous deals as I stated and are negotiating some much bigger deals..

It takes a long time for deals to start showing as profits or losses so sometimes it's a marathon and not a sprint.

I was mocked re Gamma Communications but I am laughing now.

I only put these names up for anyone interested in shares not to encourage them to buy them but for a bit of fun and interest.

They are there upfront for anyone to follow if they want.

Keep an eye on Opti and let me know when you want to say I was correct..If I am wrong then I will lose money,not all of it as I use planned trades and have an exit point.

If anyone has no interest in shares then don't read the tripe I write.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You posted a deal from ukhotdeals on here, invest £3000 for 3 years and get a free iPad Mini 2, thought that was the one you'd gone for yourself.

Thought it was a bit long so didn't go for it and Wellesley have had a few problems.

By probiotic I assume you mean something like inulin which is derived from chicory, that upsets my stomach as well but does help with insomnia.

It is also sweet and can be used as a sweetener.
    Sorry I meant moneysavingexpert not ukhotdeals.

Hope some of you followed my investments and avoided ******* which is in decline.
    lol.

Anyone who put £1,000 in Optibiotix when you created this thread would now have £862.
    Anyone who put £1,000 in ******* would now have £1,797.

In fact, anyone who put £1,000 in ******* when I first mentioned it on here would now have well over £20,000.

You remind me of an older man in my ski lessons last week. When we established he worked in software and financial services, the conversation naturally turned to *******. He had owned some but sold before the big price rally. When I told him I had sold my house and was planning to buy, he advised me he didn't think it was a good time to be buying.

It's funny how often people with objectively much worse investment records than me want to offer advice. I note you tried to offer me some advice the other week on another thread which made me giggle.

It's also very flattering and quite amusing that you think I'm smart enough to also assume an identity as Kerr. Nobody would ever accuse me of having Tory sympathies though!

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I think I remember you tipping Optibiotix at the start of may when it was 68. Just had a look and see its up at 70 now, 3% gain in 4 months, not bad. Are you out of the red on it yet?

Potential good time to buy ******* coming up. It briefly peaked at $4,980. I've sold some today at $4,400 with buy back orders down to $2515. Currently $4,200 and falling fast as all the newbies who bought on recent hype race to catch the falling knife.

It was $1,400 at the start of May, been an extraordinary few months. The future of money, the sky is truly the limit.
    I assume this will appear on your tax return John for Capital Gains tax purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I assume this will appear on your tax return John for Capital Gains tax purposes?
    Where I am liable for capital gains tax, certainly.

I feel really silly, I didn't have my glasses on when I first read the thread title. Im now the owner of 47 packets of Wheatabix, I would have bought more but the other shoppers started to panic buy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast