+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/t Keep buying Optibiotix

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I feel really silly, I didn't have my glasses on when I first read the thread title. Im now the owner of 47 packets of Wheatabix, I would have bought more but the other shoppers started to panic buy.
    Well done John.

At least you had the sense to top slice some of your winnings...Sell the lot is my advice.

What was your initial investment if I may ask.

Most punters in ******* will be wiped out by its downward fall and volatility.

Stop losses will be quickly hit yet it's madness to risk all without one so I can only see one outcome.

Anyway good luck and well done with your win..

It's an interesting discussion and we have managed to keep it fairly civil for once.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Well done John.

At least you had the sense to top slice some of your winnings...Sell the lot is my advice.

What was your initial investment if I may ask.

Most punters in ******* will be wiped out by its downward fall and volatility.

Stop losses will be quickly hit yet it's madness to risk all without one so I can only see one outcome.

Anyway good luck and well done with your win..

It's an interesting discussion and we have managed to keep it fairly civil for once.
    How long should I hold onto the Wheatabix for Kempo, have quite a long shelf life

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    How long should I hold onto the Wheatabix for Kempo, have quite a long shelf life
    I'm following you in with this one gm and aim to buy a dozen packets.

If things go badly then at least I can eat them thus demonstrating to John the meaning of intrinsic value!

I put all my "investment" money on Fleetwood getting promoted. Someone posted, on 14 January, :

"Fleetwood show Intent

In a way that many of us were hoping RUFC would do.

They have made their promotion move with some great looking signings.

No talk of 'just missed out'..'very difficult in January ' 'bids on the table'

They are a major competitor to us for a playoff place and have blown us out of the water with their recent deals."

Since then they have not won in 11 games, losing 8 of them, They sit one place above the relegation places.
    I expect they'll start their push any time now.

If anyone ever doubted that Kempo is an expert in everything, if you click on advanced search in the top right, type fitness into the keyword box and kempo into the second box, you will realise what a true visionary he really is.

I've just taken another big double hit. 18 months ago I had £500 on Nemtsov to beat Putin in the race to became leader of the free and truly democratic Russian republic. I'd hardly got out of the shop when somebody informed me that Putin had had Nemtsov, his only real rival, shot dead on a bridge near the Kremlin. Had the bet come up I would've been in clover for the rest of my miserable live.

Undeterred, and being an inveterate chaser of losses, I doubled up on Alexei Navalny. I was biting my nails all night long in anxiety and could hardly wait for the results to come in. When they did Navalny never got a mention. I then heard that Putin had banned him from standing and had Alexei (a very brave man in my opinion) viciously beaten up and left for dead on a regular basis.

I presume this makes it a non runner and intend asking UNIBET for my stake money back. I'm also going to check the odds of V.P. being assassinated before his 24 years of office are up. At odds of 25,000-1 it's a good investment I reckon.

Wrinkly

I got that one completely wrong so I am fair game for someone to have a go at me.

I got it wrong and hold my hands up and deserve some flack.

What I don't like is the lies on here and that's when I complain.

Of course I didn't say I was backing Fleetwood but will allow you some artistic license in your post.

Yes..I was wrong in an off the scale sort of way

I got that one completely wrong so I am fair game for someone to have a go at me.

Will you admit you don't know the difference between the words intrinsic and intangible? haha

Wrinkly

What I don't like is the lies on here and that's when I complain.

Of course I didn't say I was backing Fleetwood but will allow you some artistic license in your post.

Yes..I was wrong in an off the scale sort of way
    Excellent post Dr K

Having a go in good fun as I'm sure you appreciate. No malice intended

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Will you admit you don't know the difference between the words intrinsic and intangible? haha
    Ha Ha also

If I ever get a dinner party invite I will remember that one to tell.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast