+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Weapons of mass destruction

Weapons of mass destruction

We had fake ones. Now it seems real ones. Solution?
    Last edited by outwoodclaret; 04-09-2017 at 03:47 AM.

I don't think the short @rsed guy in North Korea takes Trump seriously, and with China now seemingly side stepping the issue the onus is certainly in Trumps court with all the pontificating he's been doing.

Solution ? I don't know but I thought the idea of atomic bombs was that most world's super powers had them to cancel each other out for using them, after all nobody in their right mind would want so much destruction, not to mention if enough of them are deployed at the same time the earth could be knocked of its axis which would mean the end for all, but with the short guy, Trump, China and the crazy Russian waiting in the wings anything can happen.

Not much point worrying about the Premier League then!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugger.Just as we are doing well the world blows up.You won't get a refund on your season ticket either.

Two megalomaniacs with no idea of or care for or cost of the impact of their impulses, lead us on the road to nuclear winter.

Worry not folks because theres is absolutely beggar all that you or I can do about anything which might happen. Just get on with life and hope that the PL discussions on Thursday don't agree to having 7-45 kick offs on a Saturday night because it is on the agenda!

I'm not worried at all, although if I lived in South Korea or Japan, I might be a bit more worried than living here in the Ribble Valley. Come to think of it, I'd be most worried of all if I lived in North Korea.

I just hope we don't stand shoulder to shoulder with America on this one.

If it really kicks off who knows what the dynamics will be?

China are North Koreas mates
    Russia - doubt they will side with the Americans
    Japan - will be pro America here

So best to play Switzerland this time.

Anyone fancy a game of Top Trumps?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I just hope we don't stand shoulder to shoulder with America on this one.

If it really kicks off who knows what the dynamics will be?

China are North Koreas mates
    Russia - doubt they will side with the Americans
    Japan - will be pro America here

So best to play Switzerland this time.
    I'm no expert but I would imagine should anything kick off N Korea will be obliterated by the Yanks in fairly quick order. I can't imagine they need our subs to help them do it, so we needn't be involved. The unknown is how much havoc and destruction Kim Wrong Un could wreak before he was vaporised. Possibly quite a lot, but I doubt it would affect us in the UK.

I still don't see this as much more than two gob****es sticking their chests out and shouting yah boo at each other. The possibility of either starting anything for real are low. Mad the pair of them might be, but they both know the consequences of going too far. Their instinct for self-preservation will preclude anything but bluff and bluster..........probably.

Tis link provides information:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41141099

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)