+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Takeover What Do You Want To See ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Ad nivver eear dorrim befooar Loma. Been reading a few of the stories.

"Worldly friends in Barnsley helped him to scoff and swear as a 15 year old which made him popular. The gaslight and murk of the Barnsley winter of 1847/48 left his eyes weak for the rest of his life". (Nowt changes)

Tha leyt Loma. Mister Lee here to leturn favour of Tai La's work in China.
    He get slanty eyes like menny moor !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He get slanty eyes like menny moor !!!
    So it's slanty eyers now, is it? It seems their physical appearance is even funnier than their voice.

Is there a point at which the mods step in to curtail such rampant verbal racist abuse...or does it go on unabated?

Here we go again. I live abroad do you think the locals don't take the p..s out of the way we talk and about how white the holiday makers are. They are open about it and we take it as it is meant just a bit of banter.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    So it's slanty eyers now, is it? It seems their physical appearance is even funnier than their voice.

Is there a point at which the mods step in to curtail such rampant verbal racist abuse...or does it go on unabated?
    Mister Gunt he take p1ss and heavy on the ilony.

Mister Gunt long time flend of Muslim community.

Misslable Gunt !!!

It's all gone quite on this take over, too quite, if you ask me, sumats not right.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    It's all gone quite on this take over, too quite, if you ask me, sumats not right.
    Always the same with these things colliers , they reckon around a week if there are no hiccups .

Mr Lee is dealing with not only Patrick Cryne but BMBC too so it's bound to take time .

This time next week we will be billionaires :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mister Gunt he take p1ss and heavy on the ilony.

Mister Gunt long time flend of Muslim community.
    No irony, SBR. I don't try to dehumanise muslims as they do a good job of it themselves.

Anyway, I never poke fun at their pyjamas.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    No irony, SBR. I don't try to dehumanise muslims as they do a good job of it themselves.

Anyway, I never poke fun at their pyjamas.
    That pyjama , multiple tin cans tied round their waist and a large knife is an interesting look Gunt .

Personally I think it looks far striking when they are laid on the pavement with a dozen rounds in their head , the white pyjamas and red blood reminds me of a 70's BFC bar scarf .

Enjoy the virgins in paradise while you can , not exactly choosy when it comes to age so the supply is clearly unlimited .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That pyjama , multiple tin cans tied round their waist and a large knife is an interesting look Gunt .

Personally I think it looks far striking when they are laid on the pavement with a dozen rounds in their head , the white pyjamas and red blood reminds me of a 70's BFC bar scarf .

Enjoy the virgins in paradise while you can , not exactly choosy when it comes to age so the supply is clearly unlimited .
    I thought it was toilet rolls and rattles in the 70s...for the few that turned up of course.

Just my luck to be an atheist...

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast