+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Takeover What Do You Want To See ?

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I wish people would start putting something positive on this takeover instead of the crap it's a right WASTE of space
    I'm positive - it'll end in tears.
    There's more chance of me getting my money back from that Nigerian prince than there is of Mr Lee having a genuine interest in Barnsley FC.

What will be will be , so long as our clubs interest is at heart ,

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    Sad to read racism is alive and well at Oakwell.
    If the slaying of terrorists by the armed forces who if not stopped would result in them killing multitudes of innocent people is to be considered racist then you need to have a word with yourself fella .

It's people like you who provide the conditions in this country for them to strike .

Pathetic .

not her age group pal only under 12s big step up this year from 7s to 9s aside , the senior team got promoted last year and are finding there feet , good set up though the juniors they play at carlton on a Saturday between 10-00 and 12-00 all new kick this year same as first team sponsored by the becketts and team photos this weekend at oakwell , what's good is we see a lot of the girls at home games too

Seen em with my own eyes 2 mins to eleven this morning , I'd stopped at the traffic lights just below Barnsley College on Church Street , 5 well dressed men and a smart young woman went across the road up towards the Town Hall !! All looked Chinese , maybe it could be happening ? Or they could have been on the Hudson Taylor Trail , anyway that's what I saw
    Last edited by Romared; 07-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I wish people would start putting something positive on this takeover instead of the crap it's a right WASTE of space
    They're right DOOALI. I removed part of my brain with a spoon and now I find the Chinese stuff hilarious.
    I've read it 3 times

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Always the same with these things colliers , they reckon around a week if there are no hiccups .

Mr Lee is dealing with not only Patrick Cryne but BMBC too so it's bound to take time .

This time next week we will be billionaires :-)
    not enough in the brown envelopes to make the councillors happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Seen em with my own eyes 2 mins to eleven this morning , I'd stopped at the traffic lights just below Barnsley College on Church Street , 5 well dressed men and a smart young woman went across the road up towards the Town Hall !! All looked Chinese , maybe it could be happening ? Or they could have been on the Hudson Taylor Trail , anyway that's what I saw

That was the owners of Foo Kin Chinese Restaurant going to appeal against their food hygiene certificate being withdrawn

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    They're right DOOALI. I removed part of my brain with a spoon and now I find the Chinese stuff hilarious.
    I've read it 3 times

LOL
    The beauty of message boards is tha dun't ev to read it. Just a bit of Benny Hill type fun that tha can just skip ovva if tha dun't like it.
    The problem with those that criticise other posts because the style doesn't suit them is that they never seem to start/contribute an interesting thread themselves. They just hang around the edges sniping at others. I await an interesting thread from yourself and others of similar ilk. I could be waiting a long time.

Emotive claptrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If the slaying of terrorists by the armed forces who if not stopped would result in them killing multitudes of innocent people is to be considered racist then you need to have a word with yourself fella .

It's people like you who provide the conditions in this country for them to strike .

Pathetic .

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast