+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Another royal mouth to feed

O/T Another royal mouth to feed

So the Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge announce there's another tiny patter of feet on the way.

How much is this going to cost the British taxpayer to help feed, educate and protect 24/7 throughout its lifetime?

Must be nice to think all is taking care of when you decide to have an addition to the family.

Then again there's not a lot to be said for the sponging chavs/ illegal immigrants of today that multiply like it's a past time and we end up paying for them.

Let's organise a street party for when it's born.

I'm sure he/she will earn its keep when they get older.

I wouldn't worry about it brin N Korea will nuke us all anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So the Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge announce there's another tiny patter of feet on the way.

How much is this going to cost the British taxpayer to help feed, educate and protect 24/7 throughout its lifetime?

Must be nice to think all is taking care of when you decide to have an addition to the family.

Then again there's not a lot to be said for the sponging chavs/ illegal immigrants of today that multiply like it's a past time and we end up paying for them.

Let's organise a street party for when it's born.
    At first I thought you were being bitter and twisted Brin, but you pulled it back at the end......you old softy.

Ah you've sussed me then 😄

rumour has it that the latest sprog is the offspring of some random ginger bloke.

Well there's a tradition to keep up.

😄😄