+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you a "supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    What would you class me as, I live in North Wales, I'm a STH and travel to all home games but no longer take in away games?
    You're a supporter without question Tony.

If the only shouting you do at your team is at a TV from the comfort of your living room then I guess you're a fan eh Chris? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Bloody hell eve.

Here for a few minutes and you've already got a full net
    Hit the nest with a big stick Kidda never fails!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Hit the nest with a big stick Kidda never fails!!
    " The nest" - is this a reference with the mouth watering match on Sept 12th with the Robins? Wow - the earth will move with this chumpionship match at the custard bowl - Dingles v Robins

How many countries will this finger licking, mouth watering match be televised in? Are there any deals for match day - three fingers for the price of two for example?

You will have to excuse al, eve.

He doesn't 'get' banter, all he knows is insults but and the end of the day this is all a bit new to him.

Rather like West Bromwich Albion, that's also a bit new to him but that's for a different thread, eh?

You will have to excuse al, eve.

He doesn't 'get' banter, all he knows is insults but and the end of the day this is all a bit new to him.

Rather like West Bromwich Albion, that's also a bit new to him but that's for a different thread, eh?

I forgot what good fun this was Newcster mate, they can't help themselves can they? Iv'e got some d1ckhead on here talking more bollux than usual, what's he on about with his 'nest references'!

[QUOTE=Evewolf65;38643957]I forgot what good fun this was Newcster mate, they can't help themselves can they? Iv'e got some d1ckhead on here talking more bollux than usual, what's he on about with his 'nest references'![/QUOTE

Not sure but you'll probably most likely hear it again.

He has a penchant for repeating himself. Again. And again. And again.

[QUOTE=Newcy Wolf;38643966]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I forgot what good fun this was Newcster mate, they can't help themselves can they? Iv'e got some d1ckhead on here talking more bollux than usual, what's he on about with his 'nest references'![/QUOTE

Not sure but you'll probably most likely hear it again.

He has a penchant for repeating himself. Again. And again. And again.
    I never repeat myself - you three fingered knob head, you three fingered knob head, you three fingered knob head

I think both fans & supporters attend. Those who no longer do or rarely have are followers.
    Those who do attend, in general, seem to have little time for followers. It appears if you don't go your opinion is invalid, unless your opinion agrees with the fan/supporter, in which case your opinion is accepted. A drunken, trouble making knobhead who attends, being a fan/supporter will expect his views accepted by other fan/supporters, or so they believe.

[QUOTE=baggieal;38644069]

I never repeat myself - you three fingered knob head, you three fingered knob head, you three fingered knob head
    Your stalkers back al.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I think both fans & supporters attend. Those who no longer do or rarely have are followers.
    Those who do attend, in general, seem to have little time for followers. It appears if you don't go your opinion is invalid, unless your opinion agrees with the fan/supporter, in which case your opinion is accepted. A drunken, trouble making knobhead who attends, being a fan/supporter will expect his views accepted by other fan/supporters, or so they believe.
    Good points raised there mate.
    I rarely attend away games now. So find it difficult to comment on them even though I watch the majority via streams. The difference is all a stream/TV broadcast does is follow the ball. You don't get the full picture. If you see what I mean? Also like it or not the viewer is influenced by the commentators view/opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)