+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jake Wright Junior

Jake Wright Junior

Gone on loan to Harrogate Town,i like the description strong and uncompromising,with an eye for goal.You show them what you can do Jake my lad

https://www.harrogatetownafc.com/new...ker-loaned-in/

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Gone on loan to Harrogate Town,i like the description strong and uncompromising,with an eye for goal.You show them what you can do Jake my lad

https://www.harrogatetownafc.com/new...ker-loaned-in/
    Seems to have been floating around for ages this lad. Not quite had his break. My only gripe with his situation is why he isn't playing in the football league with someone on loan. He's 21 not 17/18. Playing at Harrogate, Gateshead etc isn't dong much for him surely....

Maybe its because the transfer window has closed,he cannot join a league side, but i am not sure about that,in pre season Notts County wanted to sign him,but he got injured.

The lad is a good striker,just needs a chance to show what he can do

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Maybe its because the transfer window has closed,he cannot join a league side, but i am not sure about that,in pre season Notts County wanted to sign him,but he got injured.

The lad is a good striker,just needs a chance to show what he can do
    He's a good lad young Jake,i like him as a player also but alas he's nowhere near Championship standard as yet.Hopefully he gets plenty of game time at Harrogate if not he can go into Betty's tea room for a nice cuppa.I wish Jake well,he always puts himself abart but can get into bother wi refs,hence he's been on a 4 match ban from last season.UTCB