+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How many posters?

  1. #1

    How many posters?

    Anyone who knows me would be aware I lived on this board for years and it thrived. I don't blame our relegation on its demise, I blame footymad for changing the structure of the footymad set up, rendering it awful to navigate and post. Why did they do that? The loss of posters must have cost them financially? Bizzare.

  2. #2
    I blame turncoat posters with no loyalty who phuck off to other sites.

  3. #3
    I do tend to agree with ghost a little
    It happens everywhere the better the team does the more fans/posters return sad but true.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I blame turncoat posters with no loyalty who phuck off to other sites.
    I blame secret closet Blacky Rovers fans like yourself Turfy. Come on man, admit your a Rover at heart.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I blame secret closet Blacky Rovers fans like yourself Turfy. Come on man, admit your a Rover at heart.
    Behave !

  6. #6
    I agree that Footymad have lost so many good posters with their messing about the site, I used to like the like button.
    On here where has moony gone, for me I don't care which division we are in I will still post.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I do tend to agree with ghost a little
    It happens everywhere the better the team does the more fans/posters return sad but true.
    100% RR, a scrappy 0-1 win away at S****horpe and here I am

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I agree that Footymad have lost so many good posters with their messing about the site, I used to like the like button. On here where has moony gone, for me I don't care which division we are in I will still post.
    How on earth have you found youself this far oop north eh Claw ?. Have a safe taxi ride back down to Millwall.
    I agree that most FM boards are struggling for fans these days and its a shame, but its good to see that we do still have some regulars who do still post on various boards, no matter what happens.
    I also asked on here where Moony has disappeared off to by the way!.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How on earth have you found youself this far oop north eh Claw ?. Have a safe taxi ride back down to Millwall.
    I agree that most FM boards are struggling for fans these days and its a shame, but its good to see that we do still have some regulars who do still post on various boards, no matter what happens.
    I also asked on here where Moony has disappeared off to by the way!.
    I miss Bigmoon as well, Acido. His absence is - as you say - just part of a bigger, rather depressing picture.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I miss Bigmoon as well, Acido. His absence is - as you say - just part of a bigger, rather depressing picture.
    Some fans say that it goes hand in hand with how a team are doing Aucks, but I don't think thats always the case.
    For example, would fans on here say this board is doing badly because the team have been, and is Burnsley mad doing much better because their team are etc.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Some fans say that it goes hand in hand with how a team are doing Aucks, but I don't think thats always the case.
    For example, would fans on here say this board is doing badly because the team have been, and is Burnsley mad doing much better for the same reason etc.
    Acido - in our case, I think it's more the Venky's blight. Many of those who have left were certainly not "fair weather" supporters. It has just been the grinding-down effect, the distrust and the disillusionment.
    It's so nice to have a bit of the feel-good factor back even if we had to sink to L.1 first!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    I noticed another win tonight for your lot (while we were teaching Derby a cup lesson lol), and I still think Wigan, Charlton, Rotherham, Bradford, and maybe even Blackpool are the ones who will be up there. Shrewsbury have been a real surprise package so far though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •