+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many posters?

How many posters?

Anyone who knows me would be aware I lived on this board for years and it thrived. I don't blame our relegation on its demise, I blame footymad for changing the structure of the footymad set up, rendering it awful to navigate and post. Why did they do that? The loss of posters must have cost them financially? Bizzare.

I blame turncoat posters with no loyalty who phuck off to other sites.

I do tend to agree with ghost a little
    It happens everywhere the better the team does the more fans/posters return sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I blame turncoat posters with no loyalty who phuck off to other sites.
    I blame secret closet Blacky Rovers fans like yourself Turfy. Come on man, admit your a Rover at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I blame secret closet Blacky Rovers fans like yourself Turfy. Come on man, admit your a Rover at heart.
    Behave !

I agree that Footymad have lost so many good posters with their messing about the site, I used to like the like button.
    On here where has moony gone, for me I don't care which division we are in I will still post.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I do tend to agree with ghost a little
    It happens everywhere the better the team does the more fans/posters return sad but true.
    100% RR, a scrappy 0-1 win away at S****horpe and here I am

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I agree that Footymad have lost so many good posters with their messing about the site, I used to like the like button. On here where has moony gone, for me I don't care which division we are in I will still post.
    How on earth have you found youself this far oop north eh Claw ?. Have a safe taxi ride back down to Millwall.
    I agree that most FM boards are struggling for fans these days and its a shame, but its good to see that we do still have some regulars who do still post on various boards, no matter what happens.
    I also asked on here where Moony has disappeared off to by the way!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How on earth have you found youself this far oop north eh Claw ?. Have a safe taxi ride back down to Millwall.
    I agree that most FM boards are struggling for fans these days and its a shame, but its good to see that we do still have some regulars who do still post on various boards, no matter what happens.
    I also asked on here where Moony has disappeared off to by the way!.
    I miss Bigmoon as well, Acido. His absence is - as you say - just part of a bigger, rather depressing picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I miss Bigmoon as well, Acido. His absence is - as you say - just part of a bigger, rather depressing picture.
    Some fans say that it goes hand in hand with how a team are doing Aucks, but I don't think thats always the case.
    For example, would fans on here say this board is doing badly because the team have been, and is Burnsley mad doing much better because their team are etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)