+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds

Away to sign new deal. Some will be miffed on here

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...rdeen-reports/

Some would be miffed if we brought Frank McDougall back.

Mind you, he's 59 now.

Don't see how this can be viewed as anything other than good news

I haven't got a problem with him signing a new deal,good on him but I think he has looked very nervy so far this season.Maybe he just needs a consistent run in the first team to get back to the player he was a few years ago.

He's still a quality player. Good that the club have stuck with him, as some of the potential competition for his position look ropey.

He needs his confidence back as since he was injured hes nae been as good. Im glad hes signed

Meh

McInnes must see something in him that I don't, he's been our worst defender for the last couple of seasons.

I think he's had one too many injuries as he's lost the pace had in his first couple of seasons here, his distribution is getting worse as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    McInnes must see something in him that I don't, he's been our worst defender for the last couple of seasons.

I think he's had one too many injuries as he's lost the pace had in his first couple of seasons here, his distribution is getting worse as well.
    what a load of bollox.

This can only be viewed as more good news for the club, well done to all involved for getting this deal done, good on Reynolds for his commitment, nae bad considering he only came up for a 6 month loan...... how many years ago.

Great Stuff
    COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    what a load of bollox.

This can only be viewed as more good news for the club, well done to all involved for getting this deal done, good on Reynolds for his commitment, nae bad considering he only came up for a 6 month loan...... how many years ago.

Great Stuff
    COYR
    ?

The guy is a total bombscare and costs us goal after goal through simply not being good enough at basics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast