+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don Goodman drools over Leeds United

Don Goodman drools over Leeds United

Read his championship report

Got a link ?

we supposed to guess clive? ffs man, sort it out.

This is just unacceptable. I need to see Don Goodman's drool..

Just Google "Don Goodmans Championship Report"
    He's very effusive about us indeed

Here you go boys:
    "Solid starters
    Leeds gave the best performance that I've seen for a very long time in the Championship when they won at Nottingham Forest. It blew me away because they did it with such control against another team that had started the season well and were full of confidence themselves.

But Leeds went there and really dominated them, they looked very energetic with and without the ball and they've set the standard for themselves now. If they can perform at that level then there's no doubt they'll have a great chance of promotion."
    "Best business
    It's tricky to assess until they've all played a few more games, but you look at the players Leeds have brought in and it looks like they may have done some very shrewd business."
    "Most impressive manager
    I keep coming back to Leeds don't I! But Thomas Christiansen has taken a side who suffered the disappointment of missing out on the play-offs last season and he's had such a big impact so far."

He can f_uck off the Sideshow Bob wannabe

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)