+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jacob Rees - Mogg

O/T Jacob Rees - Mogg

Doesn't believe in gay marriage or abortion .

Personally speaking I'm in total support of this Etonian leading the Tories asap , in fact if such a system existed as in the labour party I'd join the tory party just so I could vote this chap in and I'd advise every labour man to do the same .

Old frosty knickers is on death row and the supreme courts just knocked back the final appeal and Jacob is apparently the best they can do .

Laugh , these are glorious times indeed , whilst labour nudge ahead in the polls on the back of huge support from the younger voters the tories roll out an ex Etonian with views more in keeping with the 1950's .

Jacob for PM , I'm on it all day long .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/06/jacob-rees-mogg-opposed-to-gay-marriage-and-abortion-even-after
    Last edited by animallittle3; 06-09-2017 at 09:48 AM.

He's a Catholic.

And those are his personal views not the policies he would pursue if he was Tory leader.

Also, pretty much 100% of Muslims are also against gay marriage and abortion yet leading Muslim figures are never quizzed on these points, media hypocrisy and bias again.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He's a Catholic.

And those are his personal views not the policies he would pursue if he was Tory leader.

Also, pretty much 100% of Muslims are also against gay marriage and abortion yet leading Muslim figures are never quizzed on these points, media hypocrisy and bias again.
    Personal views of which he is fully entitled don't mix very well in politics .

He was 8/1 with paddy power before the interview for next PM and now he's 40/1 , which kind of underlines my point .

I'm with you all the way fire , let him believe in what he wants and take his chances at the ballot box , he's a gift to Labour mate if he takes over .

Kind of agree Animalittle, he is an odious out of touch toff with beliefs more akin with Ghengis Khan, there is however a need to be very aware of the recent idiots that have been democratically voted into power recently, Donald Trump, 'leader' of the free world, absolutely rode into power on the back of lies and a right wing media eager for soundbites and bull****. In short, some people will believe anything told em by MSM, you're seeing the same kind of thing here, with vocal support for idiots like rees smog, Tommy Robinson-larkin or whatever he's called these days, Theresa May etc etc.

It's incredible that anybody who is remotely sane could vote for such a moron. You only have to look at him to know he is just anupper class idiot. Yet we have working class people on here fawning over the like. Words escape me...like me owd mum used to say some people are thick...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-09-2017 at 11:32 AM.

It's him isn't it , Professor Yaffle from Bagpuss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDa3j_53FUo

Hello I'm a moron.

As for posting links to the Guardian, do folks really take this rag seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hello I'm a moron.

As for posting links to the Guardian, do folks really take this rag seriously?
    Thanks for clearing that one up Grist , personally I never thought it was in doubt :-) :-) :-)

JR-M + Boris !!!
    Dream team for Labour (if they can sort themselves out !)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast