shopify analytics
+ Visit Rotherham United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sexual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Well, it wouldn't have to be just Rotherham folk, i think you'd struggle to get 100K from Rotherham, despite the seriousness, difficult to get folk to actually DO summat in reality.
    Still a Stalinist I see.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Still a Stalinist I see.
    Grow up yer half wit...

Grow up yer half wit...
    That's very hurtful and I'm sure your Imam would be disappointed in you.

That's very hurtful and I'm sure your Imam would be disappointed in you.
    What's my mam got to do with owt?? leave her out of it daftlad.

What's my mam got to do with owt?? leave her out of it daftlad.
    Having reared you I would not dream of adding to her troubles.

Having reared you I would not dream of adding to her troubles.
    Straight over your head once again, humour doesn't sit well with you old bean does it, now, have you got anything constructive to add or are you just going to continue with petty personal insults?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Look what they've "accidentally" found:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/missin...lice-1-8740902

Rotherham must surely be the most corrupt place in the country.
    Had me sweating for a moment there! I thought they had discovered all those Rotherham Records I was supposed to have delivered over 40 years ago.

Straight over your head once again, humour doesn't sit well with you old bean does it, now, have you got anything constructive to add or are you just going to continue with petty personal insults?
    Well if you don't mind I quite like the petty personal insults. The idea that any constructive argument would influence you, Kerr, John (bitcoin)2 or Roly(All we need is love)Miller is quite funny. I've told you before I quite like you but when the day comes the best I can offer you is a last fag before we stand you against the mosque wall. Sad but true.

Well if you don't mind I quite like the petty personal insults. The idea that any constructive argument would influence you, Kerr, John (bitcoin)2 or Roly(All we need is love)Miller is quite funny. I've told you before I quite like you but when the day comes the best I can offer you is a last fag before we stand you against the mosque wall. Sad but true.
    Thanks for that, but i don't smoke, filthy habit, also i'm an athiest, so shoot me somewhere there's no god....oh, that would be everywhere, so yeh, the mosque will do...just one thing though, you stated "we"....now i know your'e taking the p*ss, no one on this earth could have the same mindset as you fella, never mind be your friend, no one.

After spending nearly half a million on an inconclusive cover up activity Rotherham Borough Council have decided that a clean start is required with a rebranding that fully reflects the current position in Rotherham.

So from January 1st 2018 Rotherham Borough Council will be known as Rotten Borough Council.

There is a petition on Change.org started by Elizabeth Survivor which has over 3000 signatures so far.
    If you feel strongly that the investigation into the abuse scandal has been a whitewash please sign this petition and let's see if we can get some justice for the victims and our town.

If these cover-ups continue then people will be forced to take the law into their own hands, and it will be 100% the fault of the police and the council.

Great article in the Tizer today which is sadly another damning indictment of our corrupt council, laptops and files disapearing, cover ups, failure to attend inquests, and "no comment"

As prof Jay stated in her report, RMBC started to circle the wagons as soon as the investigation stated and then they failed to co-operate

I thought the leader of the council spoke well after the report, didn't hide, indeed condemned those who have remained silent, have a read through...
    http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/103...ions_reports/2

I thought the leader of the council spoke well after the report, didn't hide, indeed condemned those who have remained silent, have a read through...
    http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/103...ions_reports/2
    MMM, although sadly I consider you to be a bonkers Trotskyist zealot who has contributed to the decline of a once great nation into a medieval caliphate on this occasion I agree with you.

I agree MMM. Chris Read is one of the few members of the council who comes out of this with any credit.
    Just to add a bit of useless information, he is the son of Martin Read who writes the angling column in the Advertiser. Not a lot of people know that 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I agree MMM. Chris Read is one of the few members of the council who comes out of this with any credit.
    Just to add a bit of useless information, he is the son of Martin Read who writes the angling column in the Advertiser. Not a lot of people know that ��
    Actually, Mellow, that is an interesting piece of info. Thanks.

Actually, Mellow, that is an interesting piece of info. Thanks.
    Are you an angler then Monty? I know you do quite a bit of fishing but........😊

The timings and findings of these "independent" enquiries for me shed a new light on the "sacking" of Sarah Champion.

Let's assume that the findings of the reports are generally known before official release date. Labour have to find a way to protect the local MP. So here's the plan, she "speaks out" in the Sun about the scandal using phrases she's never done before. Labour then "sack" her from her shadow position. This puts Sarah Champion into the outfield but carrying a certain amount of praise for what she said. Not being front line anymore the press aren't targeting her directly any more because she looks like a "wronged person"

A master stroke really but there's a few features that sort of look wrong.

Why now? Why leave it so late?
    Surely Labour knew her thoughts on the matter?
    Why use the Sun for her comments? a newspaper that the Labour party despises?
    Why not suspend her from the Labour Party? Others have been suspended for less.

All in all, in my view it smacks of a pre planned exercise to attempt to flame proof the local MP knowing that the enquiries outcomes would stir up trouble.

No doubt in a few months time Sarah Champion will be forgiven and taken back onto the Labour top table.

She's a Common Purpose grad so I don't trust her, their march through our institutions is destroying this country.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast