+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T ***ual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Well, it wouldn't have to be just Rotherham folk, i think you'd struggle to get 100K from Rotherham, despite the seriousness, difficult to get folk to actually DO summat in reality.
    Still a Stalinist I see.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Still a Stalinist I see.
    Grow up yer half wit...

Grow up yer half wit...
    That's very hurtful and I'm sure your Imam would be disappointed in you.

That's very hurtful and I'm sure your Imam would be disappointed in you.
    What's my mam got to do with owt?? leave her out of it daftlad.

What's my mam got to do with owt?? leave her out of it daftlad.
    Having reared you I would not dream of adding to her troubles.

Having reared you I would not dream of adding to her troubles.
    Straight over your head once again, humour doesn't sit well with you old bean does it, now, have you got anything constructive to add or are you just going to continue with petty personal insults?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Look what they've "accidentally" found:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/missin...lice-1-8740902

Rotherham must surely be the most corrupt place in the country.
    Had me sweating for a moment there! I thought they had discovered all those Rotherham Records I was supposed to have delivered over 40 years ago.

Straight over your head once again, humour doesn't sit well with you old bean does it, now, have you got anything constructive to add or are you just going to continue with petty personal insults?
    Well if you don't mind I quite like the petty personal insults. The idea that any constructive argument would influence you, Kerr, John (*******)2 or Roly(All we need is love)Miller is quite funny. I've told you before I quite like you but when the day comes the best I can offer you is a last fag before we stand you against the mosque wall. Sad but true.

Well if you don't mind I quite like the petty personal insults. The idea that any constructive argument would influence you, Kerr, John (*******)2 or Roly(All we need is love)Miller is quite funny. I've told you before I quite like you but when the day comes the best I can offer you is a last fag before we stand you against the mosque wall. Sad but true.
    Thanks for that, but i don't smoke, filthy habit, also i'm an athiest, so shoot me somewhere there's no god....oh, that would be everywhere, so yeh, the mosque will do...just one thing though, you stated "we"....now i know your'e taking the p*ss, no one on this earth could have the same mindset as you fella, never mind be your friend, no one.

After spending nearly half a million on an inconclusive cover up activity Rotherham Borough Council have decided that a clean start is required with a rebranding that fully reflects the current position in Rotherham.

So from January 1st 2018 Rotherham Borough Council will be known as Rotten Borough Council.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast