shopify analytics
+ Visit Rotherham United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: O/T Sexual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...source=twitter

    This is disgraceful. Another example of the British established forces of law and order think of the victims.
    Beggars belief.....

  2. #62
    It's stomach churning and is yet another example of the attempted cover up by people who should be helping the victims.
    Don't expect much either from the investigation into the police.........by the police.

  3. #63
    Just seen also on social media a bloke (52) getting done for historical sex abuse, in Rotherham, the girl in question reported this several times, in the 80's, the bloke admitted in questioning with social workers, but nothing was done, only when the woman in question made a formal complaint in 2015 did the police do anything about it....and he's been found guilty, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There can only be prosecutions if there is evidence of the commission of a criminal offence. Being incompetent or negligent is generally not a criminal matter (outside of road traffic law, health and safety or manslaughter).

    To state the obvious, signatures on a petiion or a belief in a whitewash are not evidence.


    You don't say

    It worked [eventually] for the Hillsboro 97 though did it not?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You don't say

    It worked [eventually] for the Hillsboro 97 though did it not?
    Yes I think the "establishment" are hoping the Rotherham abuse scandal will just go away if they keep sweeping things under the carpet.
    Hopefully ordinary people who care will keep applying pressure on the authorities until the victims get justice.
    As you say, it worked eventually for the Hillsborough families.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just seen also on social media a bloke (52) getting done for historical sex abuse, in Rotherham, the girl in question reported this several times, in the 80's, the bloke admitted in questioning with social workers, but nothing was done, only when the woman in question made a formal complaint in 2015 did the police do anything about it....and he's been found guilty, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
    Yeah equally as bad at dealing with it, whatever the race or religion of the perpetrator.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There can only be prosecutions if there is evidence of the commission of a criminal offence. Being incompetent or negligent is generally not a criminal matter (outside of road traffic law, health and safety or manslaughter).

    To state the obvious, signatures on a petiion or a belief in a whitewash are not evidence.



    With an attitude like that you're a bloody disgrace man!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You don't say

    It worked [eventually] for the Hillsboro 97 though did it not?
    There are certainly prosecutions arising out of the Hillsborough tragedy - for manslaughter and health and safety offences...

    The prosecutions are based upon the evidence that was gathered for the Taylor Inquiry back in 1999.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    With an attitude like that you're a bloody disgrace man!
    Blimey. Since when is pointing out a factual position adopting an attitude?

    I hope that this doesn't mean that I'm in for another round of stalking by you. Ragingpup was posting during the day yesterday - shouldn't you be hounding him (see what I did there) about his working hours instead?
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 12-09-2017 at 07:00 AM.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    With an attitude like that you're a bloody disgrace man!
    Made me smile this morning.

    Off on my bin round now.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There are certainly prosecutions arising out of the Hillsborough tragedy - for manslaughter and health and safety offences...

    The prosecutions are based upon the evidence that was gathered for the Taylor Inquiry back in 1999.




    Had it not been for the persistence of the Hillsboro families no one would be facing prosecution would you not agree? [although I should know better than to ask you such a direct question]
    Evidence from Taylor inquiry back in 1999..... there's your answer, where was the legal system during the ensuing years
    Stalking??? you could give lessons
    Did notice Ragingpup is back to prolific posting now he's back at "work" & having invited him to join forces with you I hope you enjoy the company
    "Hounding" you are so subtle
    And you're still a bloody disgrace
    End of
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-09-2017 at 07:30 AM.

  12. #72
    Often in today's world the word "justice" has lost it's meaning. Now it's more about revenge, payback and sometimes financial compensation.

    On line petitions are just a sop for the Twitter generation, often folks sign up just because their mates have and they don't want to stand out and be different.

    We must also remember that any prosecutions shouldn't be against Mr Punch, we need it to be against the hand that controls him. As Kerr rightly points out you can't take legal action against somebody for being human and making a mistake. You need to target the ones that forced that mistake when they knew the bigger picture.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Often in today's world the word "justice" has lost it's meaning. Now it's more about revenge, payback and sometimes financial compensation.

    On line petitions are just a sop for the Twitter generation, often folks sign up just because their mates have and they don't want to stand out and be different.

    We must also remember that any prosecutions shouldn't be against Mr Punch, we need it to be against the hand that controls him. As Kerr rightly points out you can't take legal action against somebody for being human and making a mistake. You need to target the ones that forced that mistake when they knew the bigger picture.


    The point is no prosecutions would have taken place now would they, against Mr Punch or anyone else for that matter had it not been for the Hillsboro families with their petitions & doggedness & their very real cry for justice but sadly for people like Kerr it's not an area that concerns him
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-09-2017 at 09:17 AM.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You're spot on there.
    Has just voted to block Brexit against the wishes of her constituents, even though Corbyn forced her to resign from the front bench, to say she's muddled would be an understatement

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Has just voted to block Brexit against the wishes of her constituents, even though Corbyn forced her to resign from the front bench, to say she's muddled would be an understatement
    Brexit won't happen. The government are even now embarked on a damage limitation exercise and looking for people to blame.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •