+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T ***ual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

O/T ***ual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

Not one councillor or local authority employee past or present will face prosecution for their failure to protect children. Stinks to high heaven

Were you surprised

Nothing surprises me. Some things still shock and disappoint me though

Isn't there some more investigations due to be published shortly? I know that there's still quite a number of Police officer's still being investigated (though the investigations completed upto yet have found no wrongdoing ... Police officer's being investigated by Police officers.....) I do know that the ex council leader Stone and the ex child protection officer(yeh, right) Shaun Wright refused to give evidence in this enquiry....

Common Purpose graduates covering for Common Purpose graduates, the modern-day left-wing Freemasonry.

They need to be removed from all positions of power and the whole organisation shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Common Purpose graduates covering for Common Purpose graduates, the modern-day left-wing Freemasonry.

They need to be removed from all positions of power and the whole organisation shut down.
    "left wing freemasonry"...you really have it bad, as i've said many times, whoever had a part, in whatever position, wants stringing up, witch hunts though arent usually the best method of getting to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    "left wing freemasonry"...you really have it bad, as i've said many times, whoever had a part, in whatever position, wants stringing up, witch hunts though arent usually the best method of getting to the truth.
    Haha, show trials and banning nasty speakers who might upset his Muslim and LGBQ mates are more MMM's style.

The legal system is imo more of a benefit to the guilty than the innocent.
    Lawyers know all the loopholes so get a big wad for protecting the guilty in a lot of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Haha, show trials and banning nasty speakers who might upset his Muslim and LGBQ mates are more MMM's style.
    No fella, your presumptions are, as usual, wide of the mark, no matter the colour,creed or race, *****philes should be rounded up and locked away for a very long time, always said so, the difference comes when you get the less intelligent of the human race blaming a whole religion and every person from a particular race for it, plainly not true, and grossly unfair. That's not to say there isn't an issue (refer to my first sentence) amd we should never, ever shy away from dealing with it wherever it surfaces...shall we start with parliament??

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    No fella, your presumptions are, as usual, wide of the mark, no matter the colour,creed or race, *****philes should be rounded up and locked away for a very long time, always said so, the difference comes when you get the less intelligent of the human race blaming a whole religion and every person from a particular race for it, plainly not true, and grossly unfair. That's not to say there isn't an issue (refer to my first sentence) amd we should never, ever shy away from dealing with it wherever it surfaces...shall we start with parliament??
    Yes, lets get rid of anyone with a flat cap and whippet.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast