+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T ***ual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    She's a Common Purpose grad so I don't trust her, their march through our institutions is destroying this country.
    You're spot on there.

If these cover-ups continue then people will be forced to take the law into their own hands, and it will be 100% the fault of the police and the council.
    I reckon that if we get any further incidents of drunken brain-dead yobs "taking the law into their own hands" by kicking innocent 80 year olds to death because they are Muslim then the yobs might just be at fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    MMM, although sadly I consider you to be a bonkers Trotskyist zealot who has contributed to the decline of a once great nation into a medieval caliphate on this occasion I agree with you.
    Haha, the only ones to contribute to this country's demise are those who choose to continue to support the status quo re the establishment....whether that's a tory or a Tony Blair.....continued disregard of social justice and the needs of the British people, if that makes me a Trotsky then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I reckon that if we get any further incidents of drunken brain-dead yobs "taking the law into their own hands" by kicking innocent 80 year olds to death because they are Muslim then the yobs might just be at fault too.
    Yeah that's not what I'm talking about.

Yeah that's not what I'm talking about.
    It wouldn't be would it, maybe you're talking about the murder of a serving MP perhaps....

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Are you an angler then Monty? I know you do quite a bit of fishing but........😊
    I am, Mellow, but I also found your info interesting as it puts people in context.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    It wouldn't be would it, maybe you're talking about the murder of a serving MP perhaps....
    No I'm talking about lack of justice for abused children in Rotherham and elsewhere.

No I'm talking about lack of justice for abused children in Rotherham and elsewhere.
    I know that GF, but how do you think people might take matters into their own hands? Who might do what to whom??

She's a Common Purpose grad so I don't trust her, their march through our institutions is destroying this country.
    Who are 'their' here? And which of "our" institutions are being 'marched through' specifically. This statement indicates a large influx of people into an institution, so please let me know how many of the people whom you refer to as 'marching through our institutions' have 'marched' into which of our institutions?

Without specific facts to back this up, it sounds a bit generalised and paranoid, so please flesh out your claim a little (as you usually do so obligingly when asked in the past!) so I can see where we need to fix the problem to which you refer.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    There is a petition on Change.org started by Elizabeth Survivor which has over 3000 signatures so far.
    If you feel strongly that the investigation into the abuse scandal has been a whitewash please sign this petition and let's see if we can get some justice for the victims and our town.
    There can only be prosecutions if there is evidence of the commission of a criminal offence. Being incompetent or negligent is generally not a criminal matter (outside of road traffic law, health and safety or manslaughter).

To state the obvious, signatures on a petiion or a belief in a whitewash are not evidence.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast