+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship player of the month

Championship player of the month

Not surprised, I just don't get at all why he was getting abused by our fans.

Only me thought he was a good player?
    Never understood why we got rid

I thought he started last season ok and played well the last couple of games but in-between I thought he was awful, but to be fair, so were most of them.

Over the last decade RUFC has shown an almost unrivalled talent for making promising players look awful. Some never recover, others go on to bigger and better things elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not surprised, I just don't get at all why he was getting abused by our fans.

Only me thought he was a good player?
    Never understood why we got rid
    I'm with you fella on both counts, the ones abusing any player in the shirt should be banned, and Fisher showed plenty of promise, another team now reaping that promise by the looks...

I thought he started last season really well but then fell apart when Stubbs left - maybe it affected his confidence as it was Stubbs who signed him,
    Got worse as the season went on but would have liked us to persist with him and try and coach him to improve his positional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    I thought he started last season really well but then fell apart when Stubbs left - maybe it affected his confidence as it was Stubbs who signed him,
    Got worse as the season went on but would have liked us to persist with him and try and coach him to improve his positional sense.
    I think you're right with that assessment DK, he's young, and therefore prone to lapses in concentration and confidence, but he was never gunna get the chance once the half wits called 'fans' picked him as the latest scapegoat.

It wasn't his playing ability that moved him on.

So he had an attitude? Young lad which more than not have attitudes.

Sort it out and get him to do what he's best at on the pitch.

Move on now anyway so let's hope no others have attitudes or ...

Its not the attitude millertop as You probably know what happened between him and JCH since you seem to be in the know...