+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheridans excuses sound familiar !

Sheridans excuses sound familiar !

On one of his regular losing runs again, and yet again names and shames his players, and needs another new team.

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=...mes%2Fp05c7345

Never his fault is it?

p.s Anyone know how the unfair dismissal case ended up?

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    On one of his regular losing runs again, and yet again names and shames his players, and needs another new team.

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=...mes%2Fp05c7345

Never his fault is it?

p.s Anyone know how the unfair dismissal case ended up?
    He's an odd one. He had a reasonable start to his managerial career and he 's certainly lost his way now. I don't think he handles pressure well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    He's an odd one. He had a reasonable start to his managerial career and he 's certainly lost his way now. I don't think he handles pressure well at all.
    This is just pure speculation but from how he acted and spoke when at Notts towards the end, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a problem with drink. He seemed to slur his words, it could just be the way he speaks but it just seemed odd to me

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypieback View Post
    This is just pure speculation but from how he acted and spoke when at Notts towards the end, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a problem with drink. He seemed to slur his words, it could just be the way he speaks but it just seemed odd to me

This might well see the end of Shezza. On another point, I've noticed Nolo often looks a bit red faced, blood pressure???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05f13hl

Seems he might be clueless when it comes to digging a team out of a lengthy losing sequence. It certainly looked that way when he was with us.

This is the real test for a manager, as to whether he's got what it takes or not, but once you've gone beyond 7 defeats on the bounce you can't really complain about not being given the chance to turn it around, especially when you're down at the bottom.

Up unitl Paul Ince, we'd NEVER gone more than 7 straight defeats. That Sheridan managed to break that record so soon afterwards could be blamed on what was going on behind the scenes at the time, but Oldham's current form suggests that he would have seriously struggled to get us back on track had Hardy kept him on.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    On another point, I've noticed Nolo often looks a bit red faced, blood pressure???
    Embarrassment at the kisses that get showered upon him by AH perhaps? T'would be treated as ***ual harassment in some quarters

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Embarrassment at the kisses that get showered upon him by AH perhaps? T'would be treated as ***ual harassment in some quarters

Kiss me Hardy.

Name:  21271114_10155696468284680_2589570195018012530_n.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  23.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypieback View Post
    He wouldn't be the first...Howard Kendall and Brian Clough spring to mind, both died at the same age, 69

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    He wouldn't be the first...Howard Kendall and Brian Clough spring to mind, both died at the same age, 69
    Bloody hell Tarq steady on old lad I like a drink and will be 69 next Tuesday....spending birthday at the match.. Think I'll sit near one of those paramedics people just to be on the safe side....

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Bloody hell Tarq steady on old lad I like a drink and will be 69 next Tuesday....spending birthday at the match.. Think I'll sit near one of those paramedics people just to be on the safe side....
    Happy early birthday to ya Wedgie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast