+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A V F C starting line up Vs Brentford ?

A V F C starting line up Vs Brentford ?

re; Snodgrass inclusion in starting line up ,I aint 100%, he could prove to be immense or he may just “crash & burn”

Bruce will have given him assurances of “game time” to secure his signature – having spoken to some of my Wet Spammer mates, noone is sad to see him leave ?

Lets hope he does the bizzo for us

eh ??

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post

re; Snodgrass inclusion in starting line up ,I aint 100%, he could prove to be immense or he may just “crash & burn”

Bruce will have given him assurances of “game time” to secure his signature – having spoken to some of my Wet Spammer mates, noone is sad to see him leave ?

Lets hope he does the bizzo for us

eh ??
    That'll do for me Freer mate.

Davis or Hogan

West Ham fans never saw him play in his preferred position. His manager just wanted him to replace Payet. Hopefully in the right position against weaker opponents he will thrive.

I would actually throw Hogan out there to see if he can get his Villa career going.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    West Ham fans never saw him play in his preferred position. His manager just wanted him to replace Payet. Hopefully in the right position against weaker opponents he will thrive.

I would actually throw Hogan out there to see if he can get his Villa career going.
    I think we need to be careful of not placing too much responsibility on young shoulders like Davis! I would go with Hogan Snodgrass Green up front??

Johnstone
    Elmo
    Terry
    Chester
    Taylor

Landsbury
    Hurihane
    Whelan

Snoddy
    Hogan
    Green

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post

Valid element that States,

Christ if Hourihane, Lansbury, Hogan opted to voice their perspectives re;" being utilised/out of position” as fiercely as Snodgrass I doubt it wouldn't sit too comfortably with Mr Bruce would it ?

I actually think Snodgrass will come from the bench first game, having won 2/3 of our last 3 and a draw.

Johnstone
    Bree Chester Terry Taylor
    Jedi Whelan
    Elmo Hourihane Snodgrass
    Gabby

3 games in 7 days so we need rotation

Bit defensive there Bongo with two defensive midfielders at home against a team that lost 3 really good players during the transfer window without really replacing them

I know what you mean Stateside. It's hard to drop Jedi or Whelan though. Maybe this then

Johnstone
    Elmo Chester Jedi Terry Taylor
    Whelan
    Snoddy Hourihane Green
    Gabby

Gabby Agbonlahor you never give up with your footballing equivalent of necrophilism

How you can conceive his attitude/behaviour off the pitch or his Lilliputian displays on it
    merit his selection is bewildering

Agbonlahor
    1.. Has failed to reach double figures in league goals since 2009/10 !!

2.. Has scored a hapless 30 goals in the last seven seasons !!

3.. In old £s shillings & pence Bongo that's 4 goals a season !!

4.. No manager has come close to getting a tune from the guy since the “Wee Fellah” departed !!

No More Agonawol Bongo…. Its high time we allow our next generation I.e Andre Green, Kienan Davis and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy their opportunity to for fill their potential where the underwhelming 30-year-old could not.

Just saying loike ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)