+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKIN NEWS Prem clubs vote to end summer window early

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Why do ya always look for the negatives Ronaldo? I don't know why they have different start days anyway.UTCB
    I can't help it Rod. It was Drilled into me by my mother. She always said when new ideas came along "any fool can see the advantages, but nobody looks at the disadvantages". She would then quote a long list of "disasters" from the Ground Nut scheme, to housing people in tower blocks, to various changes in educational policy (she was a teacher), etc., etc.

I agree, it would make more sense if the EFL and the PL started on the same weekend.

This will directly affect us next season

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Common sense dictates EFL has to adopt the same window. They should however, insist the FA/FIFA agree to it being the exact same process allowed for the Premier League. That means teams are allowed a further two hours after the deadline day cut off to process paperwork.
    I see where you're going with this...

#keepthefaxmachine

Dont forget that the EFL season starts before the Prem season,so all the EFL leagues cannot be brought into uniformity as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Can we now get rid of the FAX machine?
    That has now been replaced by players agents. Joking apart I still don't understand why so many key deals are left to the last day, Arsenal been past masters of that.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Can we now get rid of the FAX machine?
    How dare you sir...get rid of hand cranked FAX machine...shame on you.....
    they are juat about to upgrade it to be operated by town gas......from s6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12