+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raymond in the Courier.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Better qualify that before some muppet jumps down my throat,

Are you saying that anybody who has a difficult opinion from you is a muppet ?
    Muppet is such a belittling term to use

I prefer kunt

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post

I prefer kunt
    i think mckinnon is a hopeless kunt

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post

Really is getting ridiculous with some. Hopefully get a good win tomorrow to shut the moaning pusses up. 'Mon United.
    What will be ridiculous will be staying in this league another season TD... Hopefully a win and a good performance but im not confident and thats kinda sad considering our opponents

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Better qualify that before some muppet jumps down my throat,

Are you saying that anybody who has a difficult opinion from you is a muppet ?
    I am sure you know exactly where I am coming from there Old shed boy. Frequently posts that have been even somewhat positive or encouraging in the past have been decried and shot doon with Thompson arse licker, Jackie lover, Ray apologist etc etc. All opinions are valid and important amongst Arabs but the constant extreme negativity is wearing and I suspect affecting our team, club and many supporters.

Having said that there is only one way to end all this negativity and unite our support. So come on United and Ray get the finger oot and lets kick on with some positive attacking fitba that we can all enjoy. Starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    What will be ridiculous will be staying in this league another season TD... Hopefully a win and a good performance but im not confident and thats kinda sad considering our opponents
    Totally agreement there OA.

However I am slightly hopeful and no matter what still looking forward to going to Tanny the morn. Hope I exit the Dode at 16.50 saying that was a guid performance. No said that for a while

Quote Originally Posted by View Post

I prefer kunt
    Hahaha, like it.

Personally think muppet and muppetry are great words, some o meh favourites actually

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Totally agreement there OA.

However I am slightly hopeful and no matter what still looking forward to going to Tanny the morn. Hope I exit the Dode at 16.50 saying that was a guid performance. No said that for a while
    agree mate, looking forward to it to as i do every saturday, usually ruins saturday night though

That would be ridiculous and terrible.....however it hasn't happened and we only have a single defeat so far so I don't get where this comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    That would be ridiculous and terrible.....however it hasn't happened and we only have a single defeat so far so I don't get where this comes from.
    True but based on performances to date plus the exact same performances of the whole of last season so hope is sadly fading...

True but based on performances to date plus the exact same performances of the whole of last season so hope is sadly fading...
    Aye hoping for better performances for sure. Still think it'll start improving soon. Might be overly optimistic but think we have a solid squad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)