+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Match 5: Livi Lions v Doonhamers

League Match 5: Livi Lions v Doonhamers

Steven McLean is the match official on Saturday at the Tony Macaroni Arena.

I've heard that Joe Thomson has returned to Celtic from Livingston.

Another game we should be expecting 3 points

If you go into a game expecting three points then that is when slip ups happen. The correct attitude is needed for all these games especially when away and if we play with the intensity currently being shown by the management and players treating Livingston with the respect that they deserve a positive outcome should be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    If you go into a game expecting three points then that is when slip ups happen. The correct attitude is needed for all these games especially when away and if we play with the intensity currently being shown by the management and players treating Livingston with the respect that they deserve a positive outcome should be forthcoming.
    Well summed up Spike . My summing up is brief and it's that an away point would be an acceptable.

My first visit to Livingston since the Challenge Cup Final and I reckon I've been there twice before for league games. The first time was in season 1995-96, before there was a stand behind one of the goals. Soon after the game started, the Queens support were moved from the main stand to the opposite stand.

An exciting edition to the squad last night in the signing of McFadden in time for today's game.

I am expecting a tougher match today than what Falkirk gave us but I still feel like we have a great chance of picking up the 3 points.

Sounds like the tripe substitution changed things for Queens . Would of taken a point at the start of the day . Morton winning sets up an interesting game at Palmerston against them next weekend . Hopefully the Dumfries public turns out in bigger numbers than they have done recently. They'll no doubt bring a big vocal support down .....

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Sounds like the tripe substitution changed things for Queens . Would of taken a point at the start of the day . Morton winning sets up an interesting game at Palmerston against them next weekend . Hopefully the Dumfries public turns out in bigger numbers than they have done recently. They'll no doubt bring a big vocal support down .....
    These are exciting times Palmylad - we have an exciting team who can fear no one in this league - next week should be interesting with a chance for the Dumfries public to show their support for the team - I will be placing a rallying call in the Standard this week - it's been a long while since I have been so optimistic

We may have an exciting team,but apart from two brilliant goals,there wasn't much excitement today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)