+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: OT: All you need to know about Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You're starting to worry me Sid....senility appears to be kicking in....above on this very page you say you "intensely dislike" him?

sidders
    sidders is offline Hall Of Fame
    It was a EU-phemism. Who's rumbled what? Nowt to rumble. Trump, Farage, I dislike intensely. I'm not that fond of you either. I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on.

On a separate page you want him "run over"......and on a different thread you "want someone shot"

Hypocrisy again....or are you really a closet Nazi?
    Below is the important line from my little peroration. I believe it rescues me from any charge of hypocrisy or fascism. Any more spying on my private life to report on, Tarquin, or have you signed up with Greenpeace in a bid to save the planet? Irma la douchebag...

I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Below is the important line from my little peroration. I believe it rescues me from any charge of hypocrisy or fascism. Any more spying on my private life to report on, Tarquin, or have you signed up with Greenpeace in a bid to save the planet? Irma la douchebag...

No Sid, no absolution from me....you've actively pontificated on this forum for several people to be harmed or expressed that harm comes to them...here's another example

09-09-2017, 02:42 PM #63
    sidders
    sidders is online now Hall Of Fame

I miss Vlad, like I missed toothache once the dentist had extracted it. The same would be said if someone accidentally ran over Nasty Nigel.

You can try to wriggle out of it as much as you like but in truth you're a HYPOCRITE....everyone knows it that reads your posts.

ps I'm not "spying on your private life"...West Ayton Life is an open Facebook page for all to see and you are the one that posts the "local news", I presume you want people to read the stories of "the problems with the new housing development" or "tracking the dirty dog-owner"....if not, you'd have made it private.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Yawn, yawn.....I'm tired of this drivel......give it a rest Chubby, have you noticed that nobody is interested in your opinion?
    I don't mind too much whether they're interested or not, I'll still always be happy to point out all the poisonous nonsense halfwits like you come out with.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

Sid - My dad used to tell me "when you are in a hole stop digging" - good advice !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don't mind too much whether they're interested or not, I'll still always be happy to point out all the poisonous nonsense halfwits like you come out with.
    Poisonous nonsense?.....I guess it's a matter of opinion, at least that's what this forum is designed for.

It would be pretty boring if we all agreed with each other.

You and I have completely differing views on a number of issues, hence the reason that your avatar has a guy committing suicide due to Brexit.....meanwhile the 2nd stage of Brexit passed through the Commons last night uneventfully, after several Labour MPs defied Corbyn and voted with the Conservatives and the DUP......strange world huh?

I suggest you start searching for a new avatar.....I'd lend you mine.....but I'm frightened that you'll scoff all the custard creams!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011