+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: All you need to know about Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I don't think Farage hates all foreigners coming into our country. After all he married a German lady and then had an affair with a French lady, right?

It's probably just the ones who aren't white that he doesn't like...
    And here was me forgetting about the expenses scandal not that long ago. The only thing you need to know about almost all politicians is that they are all cheats and liars with the exception or Mr Skinner.

There are lots of things I don't agree with Farage about, but I prefer to disagree with people for what they say rather than who they say it alongside. The party who is organising this rally is for national sovereignty, tightly controlled borders, reduced immigration etc which are all things that the whole Trump / Farage / Le Pen axis identify with. It's perfectly logical that he should be interested in speaking there.

As has been pointed out you can't really criticise him for that and then ignore some of the people that others have appeared alongside.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.
    Good journalism Sid you should get an award.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Hahahaha.

Yeah and when Jacob Rees Mogg, the current favourite to be next Tory leader, appeared at a meeting organised by someone who wants all "non indigenous" people to be repatriated, that doesn't automatically make him a racist.
    And I couldn't give a toss about being called racist by the PC wallahs. We could do with a lot more like Nigel and Jacob, they're proper Englishmen ............. not like the utter mongrels currently running Labour and some Tory 'Wets'.
    Multiculturalism (without strict vetting) in large numbers has and never will work.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 08-09-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I don't think Farage hates all foreigners coming into our country. After all he married a German lady and then had an affair with a French lady, right?

It's probably just the ones who aren't white that he doesn't like...
    It's probably just the ones who won't shag him that he doesn't like.

Whats wrong with this:
    Their manifesto was endorsed by 68 economists, journalists, and business leaders, half of whom were professors and three-quarters of whom had academic degrees. The group stated that the eurozone had proven to be "unsuitable" as a currency area and that southern European states were "sinking into poverty under the competitive pressure of the euro"

Sounds eminently sensible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    There are lots of things I don't agree with Farage about, but I prefer to disagree with people for what they say rather than who they say it alongside. The party who is organising this rally is for national sovereignty, tightly controlled borders, reduced immigration etc which are all things that the whole Trump / Farage / Le Pen axis identify with. It's perfectly logical that he should be interested in speaking there.

As has been pointed out you can't really criticise him for that and then ignore some of the people that others have appeared alongside.
    What a disappointment you are, Driller. Are you shifting to the right as you grow older? In your view, is it okay to appear alongside people who advocate police use of arms against immigrants, women and children included? Check these nasty people out - they're not called FAR RIGHT for nothing.
    Hasn't Farage said enough yet to convince you that he is a xenophobe?

Oh Sid blah blah blah
    Slow down or your rocking chair will topple over !

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What a disappointment you are, Driller. Are you shifting to the right as you grow older? In your view, is it okay to appear alongside people who advocate police use of arms against immigrants, women and children included? Check these nasty people out - they're not called FAR RIGHT for nothing.
    Hasn't Farage said enough yet to convince you that he is a xenophobe?
    I've always wondered why you, Sid, are so much in fear of the "far" Right?

The reason that Le Pen, Farage, Brexit, Trump and now AFD are doing so well, is because they see the deliberate drive to multi-culturism, open borders, the loony left, immigrants, minorities, LGBT rights and countless other new laws as an infringement of their "normal" way of life.......that's why they're fighting back and they use whatever vehicle they can to do it.

I've often wondered what the world would look like through your Utopian eyes?......weirdoes would be roaming the streets doing whatever they like, with whoever they like, whatever colour or creed....nobody would work because the State would be giving everything away for free, there would be no jails because they would infringe your "human rights"....it would be chaos, and someone has to fight back....somehow

ps I've just wasted a valuable 30 minutes of my life, listening to Lammy whining on about too many blacks being in UK jails...apparently they are "over-represented ie 15% of the population but 40% of the jail population"......errrrrrr.....maybe that's because they are more likely to resort to criminal activity you fool?....that's another few million squid wasted on an inquiry .....the answer is fricking obvious
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 08-09-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    And I couldn't give a toss about being called racist by the PC wallahs. We could do with a lot more like Nigel and Jacob, they're proper Englishmen ............. not like the utter mongrels currently running Labour and some Tory 'Wets'.
    Multiculturalism (without strict vetting) in large numbers has and never will work.
    "Proper Englishmen". WTF does that even mean?

Would "proper Englishmen" say that women shouldn't have an abortion, even after they've been raped?

Would a "proper Englishman" spend half his time sucking up to the lunatics in charge at the Kremlin and in the White House?

Also, are you a witless old buffoon?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast