+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Mods

FAO Mods

Just so you don't claim to have not seen the post may I draw your attention to post 40 on the I told you so thread.

Ignoring the horrible abuse on the thread,it's the most disgraceful and horrible post that I have seen on here.

Has this site sunk so low that this sort of post is acceptable.

What a disgusting individual.

As bad as the post claiming that Zilzal was actually dead that had other posters (real people) contacting me out of worry for his well being?

Frankly I've given up caring if you and any of your adversaries or advocates are real or even the same person and I guess many others on MM are of a similar opinion. Go and find somewhere else to play your "Look at me" and "Mummy he said a bad word" games.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Just so you don't claim to have not seen the post may I draw your attention to post 40 on the I told you so thread.

Ignoring the horrible abuse on the thread,it's the most disgraceful and horrible post that I have seen on here.

Has this site sunk so low that this sort of post is acceptable.

What a disgusting individual.
    May I draw your attention to the second post on FAO MODS thread.
    Post of the year.

Well said Cam, more important things to worry about than name calling etc on a message board
    Are you in the path of Irma?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As bad as the post claiming that Zilzal was actually dead that had other posters (real people) contacting me out of worry for his well being?

Frankly I've given up caring if you and any of your adversaries or advocates are real or even the same person and I guess many others on MM are of a similar opinion. Go and find somewhere else to play your "Look at me" and "Mummy he said a bad word" games.
    ****..er!

I will not lower myself to talk about the timeline of your upcoming death to illustrate my point further.

You form a clique together with the other w..ankers and allow your friends to do and say anything but admonish a small group for the mildest things.

You allow overt racism,homophobic comments and ***ism to proliferate on this site.

The racism troubles me the most and the moderators have never explained why they allow so much anti Muslim stuff on here..yes I know they are not a race.

I thank you for giving your opinion of myself and you are entitled to offend me with that and I thank you for letting me give my opinion of you and some of your clique.

I will continue to wonder why you allow post after post of anti Muslim rhetoric on here and never ever make a personal post about the poster as you have done here when I try and defend another poster.

I am not a sweet innocent on here but maybe you should take a look in the mirror at yourself and consider some of what I say.

Chances of that?....I've just seen a flying pig so I'm off.

On going away..Of course you would like me to go away as I challenge some of your actions which you don't like.

If I thought I didn't make a contribution ie positive then I would go away but many have written on here saying they enjoy my posting and some have said they don't so they have no need to read them but that's a too difficult concept for them.

Don't make an attack on me to defend your own failings..Man up and face them

The comment about worrying if several posters are the same is non sensical as that has nothing to do with me or my friends and you are in a position to know we are not the same.

Have a nice day and enjoy the game tomorrow.
    Last edited by kempo; 08-09-2017 at 07:16 AM.

Are you in the path of Irma Kempo or you safe at home?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Are you in the path of Irma Kempo or you safe at home?
    Well done millertop..

Use the freedom CAM has given you.

I assume this is a football question and the answer is I am not in the path of Irma a hurricane that is killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Well done millertop..

Use the freedom CAM has given you.

I assume this is a football question and the answer is I am not in the path of Irma a hurricane that is killing people.
    Good to hear your safe Kempo, was only asking since you go on cruises a lot

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Good to hear your safe Kempo, was only asking since you go on cruises a lot
    Of course you were millertop and I thank you for your concern but this is a football site so please stick to football topics.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast