+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Mods

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As bad as the post claiming that Zilzal was actually dead that had other posters (real people) contacting me out of worry for his well being?

Frankly I've given up caring if you and any of your adversaries or advocates are real or even the same person and I guess many others on MM are of a similar opinion. Go and find somewhere else to play your "Look at me" and "Mummy he said a bad word" games.
    Haha. My hero. Best your momma's ever

As bad as the post claiming that Zilzal was actually dead that had other posters (real people) contacting me out of worry for his well being?

Frankly I've given up caring if you and any of your adversaries or advocates are real or even the same person and I guess many others on MM are of a similar opinion. Go and find somewhere else to play your "Look at me" and "Mummy he said a bad word" games.
    Mummy he said the W word ground him mummy take his to off him. Are ya are ya

Oh he don't deserve pocket money ether don't you think mummy after all he may buy a book with rude words too 😂

Cam...spat my tea out reading this

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well said Cam, more important things to worry about than name calling etc on a message board
    Are you in the path of Irma?
    Luckily no mt as I'm on the West coast. Sota is the only Miller I know of in Florida and from what I see it looks like most of that state will be impacted in some way, even if he's not where the direct hit comes. Lets hope he's safe.

✅✅✅✅👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

great post CAM

I just don't get Kempo's point here. Whoever Zilzal is he has over a long period of time claimed he was suffering from various serious ailments and has himself stated he was terminally ill. I don't believe him. In fact I don't believe anything Kempo/Zilzal/Nogbad/Smallpoor say any more. Cam makes a relevant point which the Kempo lovers on here too easily gloss over. He told us Zilzal was dead. I and others queried it. He repeated and affirmed the story. "Trust me...Zil est morte." Trust me!! Frigging laughable. CTMiller posted that SugarTiler (not then in the best of health) was upset by the news. Kempo repeated it. The great Zilzal remained silent. Only when I exposed Kempo's lie did we get the "It was only a joke and I thought it was clear I was talking about a racehorse" crap. Zilzal returns to MM and makes no mention of the fact that another poster has claimed he was dead. Wtf!!!

Luckily no mt as I'm on the West coast. Sota is the only Miller I know of in Florida and from what I see it looks like most of that state will be impacted in some way, even if he's not where the direct hit comes. Lets hope he's safe.
    Yes indeed let's hope Sota is ok, not noticed him on here lately

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes indeed let's hope Sota is ok, not noticed him on here lately
    Probably pissed off with all of the biting going on. It seems like no one can argue a point without being agresive or abusive. I've been thinking for a while that we're killing the site with our intolerence.

Iva always said it that 99% of posters on here wouldn't say to other people's face what they say on here.
    I've said things I shouldn't have on here but after I lost my temper with one certain poster I now don't respond until I've thought about what I'm going to put especially if I'm annoyed at something.

A new calm Yak 😆

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast