+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: If McKinnon Goes/Gets Sacked Who Is Next?

I'd guess that most, maybe all, managers must be laughing their c*cks off at playing United.
    Best squad with useless manager.

Spot on. Some good managers in the league except for ours

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Spot on. Some good managers in the league except for ours
    All the clubs got better managers.... fact, certainly got their players playing for them.

The boy aitken who's manager of Dumbarton has done a excellent job, Hartley, Stubbs, Hughes, Houston all better managers! Genuinely feel for ray but he's so out of depth, really really want him to do well but he's being to ignorant with not playing with 2 up top and picking his favourites

If you want to be unkind.
    And I do after a few beverages.
    His head is so far up his own arse he actually believes he's doing a good job.

He simply believes what he has been indoctrinated to believe and thinks it will all gel sometime. It's the 'B' side of Jackie's 'some team will get a real doing from us soon!'

Classic symptoms of systematic brainwashing.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    If you want to be unkind.
    And I do after a few beverages.
    His head is so far up his own arse he actually believes he's doing a good job.
    seems the case again with his interviews post match. Unbelievable stuff now

Taxi for McKinnon pronto. Seen enough, if we get someone else in quick we can still win this league.

I was thinking about this today and it made my head hurt quite a lot. Change too early, change too late etc

But I've got to the stage where I think Heggie and Bow could not do any worse. How could they do any worse with this group of players? Tell me they could do worse! If Paul Sturrock was persuaded to come up and guide things for a bit maybe we'd see a blend beginning to develop and passion energy and fight returning.

Quite prepared to be shot down, but how could they be worse than Ray who is getting the least possible out of a decent set of players?

Pissed off in Pitlochry

Based on luggys bulls1t ramblings on angry Arab I'd say he's on the Utd payroll now so with the nonsense he posts. He's turned into another yes man for ST.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)