+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season's points

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    Ahh of course the insults start coming. I think you have realised what you said was complete and utter nonsense and you feel slightly silly.

Tufty is a fantastic manager, in my opinion one of the best outside the PL. But to say there are similarities between him and Clough in how they go about their fotballing business? I think you sir, are the idiot.
    As you successfully accused me of saying the one thing I specifically did not said in the post, I'll leave my comment about reading the post properly standing. Thanks all the same.

Actually, there are many similarities in how they trust and respect their players, inspire individuals to become a team greater than the sum of its parts, how they keep it simple, and are true to their vision of how to play the game. CW is also not afraid to stand fore square behind what he believes in, and is happy to say it how it is without having to try and cover it over for political advantage.

I rank Clough No.1 of all managers in my lifetime, hence I repeat (here it comes again...ready...?) CW is not the new Cloughie. However I can see some similarities in their approach and values.

Alf get's my vote.

I wouldn't bother wasting my breath FKB it was clear to everyone bar one,you'll always get one in any scenario that just doesn't get it

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    As you successfully accused me of saying the one thing I specifically did not said in the post, I'll leave my comment about reading the post properly standing. Thanks all the same.

Actually, there are many similarities in how they trust and respect their players, inspire individuals to become a team greater than the sum of its parts, how they keep it simple, and are true to their vision of how to play the game. CW is also not afraid to stand fore square behind what he believes in, and is happy to say it how it is without having to try and cover it over for political advantage.

I rank Clough No.1 of all managers in my lifetime, hence I repeat (here it comes again...ready...?) CW is not the new Cloughie. However I can see some similarities in their approach and values.
    I think Cloughie is the best English manager in my time followin football,i'd put him on a par wi Sir Matt Busby,Shanks and Sir Fergie as the best British Manager.Our Chris is wonderful and i agree pops there are similarities with the 2,not least both like/d a drink or two as Blockmod mentioned earlier in the thread.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

And now you retract, fantastic!

Your a clown of the highest nature, grade A bell

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    And now you retract, fantastic!

Your a clown of the highest nature, grade A bell
    A Bell aint that the BLADE who hitches all over the country watchin the BLADES? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A Bell aint that the BLADE who hitches all over the country watchin the BLADES? UTCB
    It is indeed, he's a top bloke! Unfortunately father doesn't attend games but gives his opinion on here. Just been reading his replies in the other threads. Seems a sandwich short of a picnic the silly old goat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123