+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joe Ledley

Thorne has not had an easy life at Derby but hopefully he get’s a bit of luck and he get’s back to his best.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Didn’t say fill the whole team with older players I said balance between them.
    But with midfield of hudds Johnson Bryson butterfield Ledley Thorne and maybe kieftenbald in Jan where are guy and bird gonna get game time

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    But with midfield of hudds Johnson Bryson butterfield Ledley Thorne and maybe kieftenbald in Jan where are guy and bird gonna get game time
    As I understand it Salopian - and welcome btw - Bryson and Butterfield are gone for at least the rest of the season, Ledley is only likely to stay after January if a) he is a success and/or b) we can't sign Kieftenbeld in the next window. Thorne, we know, is injury prone and Huddlestone hasn't got the best of records as far as injury is concerned either. Guy and, more especially, Bird are essentially one's for the future, but Huddlestone, Johnson, Thorne, Hanson and Ledley/Kieftenbeld still doesn't leave us exactly over blessed with midfielders.

This is my emergency account like I said last night Rattea knows about it, he’s on holiday at the moment and I reset my phone yesterday and can’t log in to my R4J account because I forgot the email for it so i’m using this one until Rattea comes back off holiday and sorts it out for me.
    Ah...and there's me thinking duplicate accounts were verboten. But then I thought the same about making libellous allegations too...still, just as long as Unc...sorry...Rattea knows and can 'sort it' all out for you.

You can come out now Rog, Rob, mista, Swale, mac, Stenson etc...he's gone!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-09-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    Some will be gone in January and new ones will come in, we are a long way from being a complete squad. Rowett has experimented with different players and only the best will get in the starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ah...and there's me thinking duplicate accounts were verboten. But then I thought the same about making libellous allegations too...still, just as long as Unc...sorry...Rattea knows and can 'sort it' all out for you.

You can come out now Rog, Rob, mista, Swale, mac, Stenson etc...he's gone!
    Just arrived in Las Palmas boiling here and ready to set on my journey, might take a visit to Estadio Gran Canaria while I’m here and scout some players. ��

That's maybe a little pessimistic WR. If, as he says, he's kept himself fit and he's 'rested' after injury then I'd be hoping he can play some 'meaningful' part on Saturday. Perhaps some sort of 60/40 split with Thorne...assuming the latter has recovered from illness.
    Realistic surely? Ledley has had no match time, no pre season, I don't doubt he has kept himself fit, but he wont be match fit or sharp I'd be surprised if we saw anything of him for a couple of weeks and then 2 or 3 of weeks of cameo roles off the bench at best. If he does play Saturday that tells me Rowett is desperate, but we shall see.

Just arrived in Las Palmas boiling here and ready to set on my journey, might take a visit to Estadio Gran Canaria while I’m here and scout some players. ��
    Oh God! Bye...

Oh God! Bye...
    Bye....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)