+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Ledley

So are we replacing Manbun with Hipster? As long as we have a bit of style I suppose.

Don't know anything about this guy, hope he does for us what Barton did for Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    It will be a month i'd say before he is fit enough to make a meaningful contribution, but could this be a pivotal signing which changes Derby's fortunes or a gamble that fails?
    That's maybe a little pessimistic WR. If, as he says, he's kept himself fit and he's 'rested' after injury then I'd be hoping he can play some 'meaningful' part on Saturday. Perhaps some sort of 60/40 split with Thorne...assuming the latter has recovered from illness.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Perhaps some sort of 60/40 split with Thorne...assuming the latter has recovered from illness.
    Yeah, but he might get a splinter off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Yeah, but he might get a splinter off the bench.
    Bit tetchy this morning Adi...HR getting you down?

Be happy...R4J (DDD) is about to get on a plane!!!

Haha, like a stress free Basil Fawlty me!

Just feeling very pessimistic about the Rams at the moment, need a good boost and maybe January will see one.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    High average age might look bad on paper right now but once we balanced the squad with talent from the academy and experience from the old guard that will be an issue no longer need ratifying.

This club is not a finish product by a long shot we have a long way to go, there are problems that we need to clarify and once we solve those problems, this club will then have a clear plan on what their long term plan is for the foreseeable future.

We are in this for the long haul we just got to wait for the results and hope that they pay off.
    Thing is dd if we fill the team with older players academy players wont get a look in

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    Thing is dd if we fill the team with older players academy players wont get a look in
    Didn’t say fill the whole team with older players I said balance between them.

I too immediately saw the similarity in R4J and DDD's writing style. I wonder what our mods will make of it (but not too much!)?!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    I too immediately saw the similarity in R4J and DDD's writing style. I wonder what our mods will make of it (but not too much!)?!
    This is my emergency account like I said last night Rattea knows about it, he’s on holiday at the moment and I reset my phone yesterday and can’t log in to my R4J account because I forgot the email for it so i’m using this one until Rattea comes back off holiday and sorts it out for me.

Why am i not surprised thorne has been ill ? Lol

That bloke was only meant to be out for 10 days with a strain,, 4 months later hes still not back. I said 6 months before wed see him in a meaningful game and its pushing close to it.

People can defend him but hes stealing a living at this football club

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)