+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore

Simon Moore

Got a fight on his hands to reclaim his 1st team slot,Jamal has been excellent

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Got a fight on his hands to reclaim his 1st team slot,Jamal has been excellent
    It's awesome isn't it? Competition for places rather than the least bad option.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    It's awesome isn't it? Competition for places rather than the least bad option.
    It most certainly is Carpy,needs to work on his kicking JB,but that is being picky

i think moore will go straight back in when fit be a bit harsh on jamal but he is our first choice keeper

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Narthen 58 are you Jimmy in disguise? I posted abart both Simon Moore & Caolon Lavery in the Ched evans thread almost 2hours before you,come on fella if that gunna report stuff.Unless of course Coalon is a different player.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Narthen 58 are you Jimmy in disguise? I posted abart both Simon Moore & Caolon Lavery in the Ched evans thread almost 2hours before you,come on fella if that gunna report stuff.Unless of course Coalon is a different player.UTCB
    Whose Caolon

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Whose Caolon
    Coalon Lavery accordin to 58s thread abart him. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    soz Rodders but I didn't think to read the Ched thread to learn about Simon Moore and Coalan

Moore should go straight back in for me. Jamal looks a good shot stopper but think Moore's all round game is much stronger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast