+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Won't experience his first Steel City Derby

Out for 3 months. Surgery required on a knee injury

That's a shame. Still, shouldn't worry the wendy w@nkers. They're still the best side in La Liga, with the best manager in Europe and the best bouncing fans in the world

Obviously we have no chance of getting a result just coming up from the "pub league" and only spending peanuts with a manager that's never managed above league 1

When they were complete raggy-arsed paupers and didn't even have enough money to settle their debts, it was all about the team spirit and a player's and fan's love for the club.

Since they reneged on those debts, were sold off for a quid and Chancer rocked up, it suddenly became all about paying average journeymen players well over the odds and pricing some of their fans out of the game. Yeah, I can see why they'd be proud of what their ****ty club has done, they're the most blinkered up their own arse fans in England and shame isn't in their vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    When they were complete raggy-arsed paupers and didn't even have enough money to settle their debts, it was all about the team spirit and a player's and fan's love for the club.

Since they reneged on those debts, were sold off for a quid and Chancer rocked up, it suddenly became all about paying average journeymen players well over the odds and pricing some of their fans out of the game. Yeah, I can see why they'd be proud of what their ****ty club has done, they're the most blinkered up their own arse fans in England and shame isn't in their vocabulary.
    Agree Gray and the thing is, they don't even see it

Good cus that chunt was bound to score against us.

Hope the surgeon is a Blade and hacks is feckin leg off.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Good cus that chunt was bound to score against us.

Hope the surgeon is a Blade and hacks is feckin leg off.

LMAO that made me chuckle chip

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Won't experience his first Steel City Derby

Out for 3 months. Surgery required on a knee injury

That's a shame. Still, shouldn't worry the wendy w@nkers. They're still the best side in La Liga, with the best manager in Europe and the best bouncing fans in the world

Obviously we have no chance of getting a result just coming up from the "pub league" and only spending peanuts with a manager that's never managed above league 1
    Feeling a bit insecure there? Hardly any of us are thinking like that. It's probably equal to those of you that think you'll smash us.

As for Fernando, we've been better without him this season and indeed this calendar year. We're not a one man team. Far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Feeling a bit insecure there? Hardly any of us are thinking like that. It's probably equal to those of you that think you'll smash us.

As for Fernando, we've been better without him this season and indeed this calendar year. We're not a one man team. Far from it.
    Insecure? Hardly any of you? Rhubarb!

As for Fairy, I couldn't care less whether he plays or not. That gives you a hint of how insecure I'm feeling

I have every confidence in our manager whether we get a result at the sty or not

As for Fairy, I couldn't care less whether he plays or not. That gives you a hint of how insecure I'm feeling

I have every confidence in our manager whether we get a result at the sty or not
    Yes. Hardly any of us. As I come into contact with more Wednesday fans than yourselves, I'm confident in my opinion of how most of us feel.

I never wish injury on any player, plenty i hear on Footy Heaven reckon Foresmissapeniery is the best player at Swillsbro.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I never wish injury on any player, plenty i hear on Footy Heaven reckon Foresmissapeniery is the best player at Swillsbro.UTCB
    Neither do I Rod and I never said that in my post

All I care about is that the team we put out, do themselves, the manager and the supporters justice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast