+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Imagine being loved by the hvns

Imagine being loved by the hvns

Only the fun....

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ns-forum.1050/

Last season when we played Aberdeen in December there was a few Dundee fans in the blue star watching a flute band before going to Kilmarnock.

Hahaha 😂 minter

Love the reference to how they were treated in the home end when they won the league at Tannadice in 2009, glad they know how despised they are by us, pleasing

FTD AND FTSevco

Oh i really do hope they know. Truly a black eye on Scotland, horrendous club. Hate both the old firm but Rangers are quite a bit more risible

They are a truly horrible club.
    Thousands of supporters who are decent guys who just want to see their team.
    But some of the cretins still think they were relegated to the bottom division when they were liquidated.
    And if the rules had been applied properly wouldn't have even been allowed back in.
    Then the scenario with the abandoned game. United didn't handle it too well but they still don't get that United supporters paid twice as well.

Even going back. Imagine being proud of dropping a policy to sign s Catholic in the late 80s early 90s..... pathetic

The Funsters have always had a deep and abiding fondness for their big cousins. I've seen many instances of them sucking up to them, looking for their approval. It's sickening.

I don't know where the huns get this "Dundee Unitaig" thing from. We abandoned our catholic roots almost 100 years ago, I've never known of any Arabs to show anything other than complete and utter contempt for Celtic and Rangers. Though many funsters I know have pro-hun leanings.

In the same way that racism and homophobia is tolerated on the Dundee mad forum board, sectarian references continue to be tolerated on Sevco and Celtic boards. It's a disgusting Neanderthal cancer that continues to blight Scottish football. Very depressing stuff. Yet the authorities whether it be forum mods or the administrators at the top of the game continue to turn a blind eye, which is even more depressing.

I don't ever recall seeing any remotely pro Irish flags at Tannadice in the sixties seventies or eighties but the Union flag was seen in abundance at Dens during those decades. Yet Sevco and (some) Dees fans have the cheek to play the Irish card against our club.
    It's typical of the mentality of sectarian bullies. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised about it after all these years, but you live in hope that people will begin to educate themselves if no one else will.
    Sadly when you read on messageboards references to taigs it looks like nothing much has changed.

If there's a sectarian club in Dundee it's certainly not Dundee United.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)