+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Match View From Norwich

Pre-Match View From Norwich

Norwich a "big scalp" ................nah you are not a big scalp to us,but i would like to beat you all the same.

Ta Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Norwich a "big scalp" ................nah you are not a big scalp to us,but i would like to beat you all the same.

Ta Roy.
    Of course they'd be a big scalp Agnes,don't let our good start go to thi head mi owd pal. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Of course they'd be a big scalp Agnes,don't let our good start go to thi head mi owd pal. UTCB
    How are they a "big" scalp Rod,they are under achieving at the moment but thats it,they are insinuating we are a tidler in this league.

For me there are maybe three or four of "big" scalps in the Championship,and Wilder has just done one of them,the others Villa,Leeds,Pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    How are they a "big" scalp Rod,they are under achieving at the moment but thats it,they are insinuating we are a tidler in this league.

For me there are maybe three or four of "big" scalps in the Championship,and Wilder has just done one of them,the others Villa,Leeds,Pigs.
    Villa are underachievin as well then aren't they? Pigs are Massive ask Mahatma.After 6 years in't "pub league" alot in this league are "Big Scalps" surely.Comparin budgets we are a tidler in this league aren't we? Have a good evenin mi owd pal.UTCB

This

“We’re getting f*cked on Saturday”

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    This

“We’re getting f*cked on Saturday”
    I think we may well drop our first points of the season at BDBL against the turkey bashers,i tip a 1-1 draw.UTCB

The blade in me has kicked in and I'm feeling bad vibes having said that I've gone for us double chance so I'd take the draw hope it's just me bein paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think we may well drop our first points of the season at BDBL against the turkey bashers,i tip a 1-1 draw.UTCB
    I put 1-1 on the predictions on S2.