+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scott & Simon McCabe

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    TT's got the Max&Paddy mobile on't road again(somewhere in Europe mi thinks)I hope the moanin owd git as a good holiday but it's their lass i feel sorry for,fancy havin to listen to him moan for a month in a motorhome.At least at home she can always go out wi her mates and leave him at home for a couple of hours.UTCB
    I thought that I spotted him in the celebrity camper van program on the box last night Rod. Not sure sure what TT looks like but the van's registration was MCA8 OUT, in which case he's in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    see link Gray

33,200,000 shares?? what's that mean? and the termination and appointment of directors happening

Somat going on here?

Where's H?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history
    This isn't the important bit, it is a few lines earlier where 5,200,000 shares have been created. Although we don't know the really important bit of who is buying these shares if they are split 50/50 between the prince and McCabes then it is just a way of getting more money into the club within FFP rules if one of them is buying them all then they will be the de facto owners. the third option is a new investor

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield_Blade View Post
    This isn't the important bit, it is a few lines earlier where 5,200,000 shares have been created. Although we don't know the really important bit of who is buying these shares if they are split 50/50 between the prince and McCabes then it is just a way of getting more money into the club within FFP rules if one of them is buying them all then they will be the de facto owners. the third option is a new investor
    ^^^^

This. Although I'd think as the allotment was done on the last day of the financial year it may be more to do with last years SCMP rather than this years FFP which is about losses, which a cash injection for shares wouldn't affect.

The main thing that would worry me if King Kev and the family sold up,would that mean the return to BDBL of The Max&Paddy maestro TT? If it does please lord don't let him sit near me in the Library(Family Stand) UTCB

Sat by the river Dordogne with the Blades banner prominently displayed in the motorhome.Hope the news is the beginning of the end for the McC cabal and some real Liverpool like investment follows.As for the other half she also had her Saturday's ruined by McC's football ineptitude and,if possible,thinks less of him than I do.
    Just enjoy the success ladies and gents,maybe it's time to let the good times roll or,maybe,McC's realised a job for the boy is a poisoned chalice for any serious investors.
    Now, where's that next bottle of red Madame?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Sat by the river Dordogne with the Blades banner prominently displayed in the motorhome.Hope the news is the beginning of the end for the McC cabal and some real Liverpool like investment follows.As for the other half she also had her Saturday's ruined by McC's football ineptitude and,if possible,thinks less of him than I do.
    Just enjoy the success ladies and gents,maybe it's time to let the good times roll or,maybe,McC's realised a job for the boy is a poisoned chalice for any serious investors.
    Now, where's that next bottle of red Madame?
    Someone's started a thread on S2 sayin BLADES should thank the McCabe family(It wasn't me,i've never posted on theer) Get the Max&Paddy mobile parked up and give em what for TT.By the way have a safe and good holiday mi owd.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Someone's started a thread on S2 sayin BLADES should thank the McCabe family(It wasn't me,i've never posted on theer) Get the Max&Paddy mobile parked up and give em what for TT.By the way have a safe and good holiday mi owd.UTCB
    Ha ha - bet he's already over there! Hope you're having a great time TT

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Thought the thread was a p*ss take but they're serious. Someone's just suggested a chant for our Kev!! Nurse!
    we're a fickle lot aren't we........

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Thought the thread was a p*ss take but they're serious. Someone's just suggested a chant for our Kev!! Nurse!
    I think the song is a bit much myself. If the McCabes are indeed on their way out my end of term report would be C+. They've given the club stability and kept us safe from the excesses of other clubs, but it would be hard to argue that its been anything but a few highlights in another extended period as one of the foremost trophy-dodgers.

All good thanks no w in Spain and just like the Blades we keep on rolling along Just remember though the Blades are doing it in spite of not because of.Dont let a glimmer of light on the horizon wipe away the dark decade.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast