+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Pigs reckon that...

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yep I did wonder about him,got to be something wrong with the bloke if so but TBH there's a few on there I wonder about but Foxy and Liz will knock em down if they start snorting.

I've also my doubts about one of our new residents on here mate but we'll see.
    I hope i'm not one you're doubtin Gray? I'm a TRUE BLADE tha knows. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I've also my doubts about one of our new residents on here mate but we'll see.
    Thats the one Gray. Not hard to spot...

Are we talking about BDTBL1? Or is it a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Are we talking about BDTBL1? Or is it a secret?

I thought FKB meant him but wasn't sure. Looked at his posting 'history' and he does seem pro pig in quite a few, but then chucks doubts in with pro Blade posts. One thing I have noticed, he don't 'alf sound like Mcmadeuplife!

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    I thought FKB meant him but wasn't sure. Looked at his posting 'history' and he does seem pro pig in quite a few, but then chucks doubts in with pro Blade posts. One thing I have noticed, he don't 'alf sound like Mcmadeuplife!
    Unfortunately I put a different viewpoint on things therefore people automatically assume i'm from the 'dark side'

I think the biggest compliment i paid to W*******y was that a couple of my mates thought Forestthefairy wouldn't be a big of a miss as some people thought.

I hope to see the rest of you at the Macron tonight UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    Unfortunately I put a different viewpoint on things therefore people automatically assume i'm from the 'dark side'

I think the biggest compliment i paid to W*******y was that a couple of my mates thought Forestthefairy wouldn't be a big of a miss as some people thought.

I hope to see the rest of you at the Macron tonight UTCB
    Will ya have a shirt or badge wi BDTBL1 on, so BLADES at Bolton know it's you? I wonder if Bolton BLADE will be theer tonight? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Will ya have a shirt or badge wi BDTBL1 on, so BLADES at Bolton know it's you? I wonder if Bolton BLADE will be theer tonight? UTCB
    I'll bite...

So because i threw a different view point on Forestthefairy im automatically a piglet? I'm guessing you fall out with your friends if they don't agree on your shirt down the pub, or don't agree with the car you've just bought.

I thought this was a board for Blades fans opinions (especially ones who go to games) i predicted a 2-0 defeat at Sunderland as our away form hasn't been near the heights of the home form, Clayton made me eat my words.

Tonight will be a battle due to the weather and will suit Bolton more than ourselves, however if we play our game we will win. Fancy Clarke and Freeman 2-1 with Madine bagging for them as he has done before against us.

In answer to your question, no I wont have a shirt with BDTBL1 on, I wil though happily buy you a pint in the ground if you are going, that way you can see if i'm a blade face to face me old mukka. UTCB

I'll bite...

So because i threw a different view point on Forestthefairy im automatically a piglet? I'm guessing you fall out with your friends if they don't agree on your shirt down the pub, or don't agree with the car you've just bought.

I thought this was a board for Blades fans opinions (especially ones who go to games) i predicted a 2-0 defeat at Sunderland as our away form hasn't been near the heights of the home form, Clayton made me eat my words.

Tonight will be a battle due to the weather and will suit Bolton more than ourselves, however if we play our game we will win. Fancy Clarke and Freeman 2-1 with Madine bagging for them as he has done before against us.

In answer to your question, no I wont have a shirt with BDTBL1 on, I wil though happily buy you a pint in the ground if you are going, that way you can see if i'm a blade face to face me old mukka. UTCB
    Have i said i think you're a grunter? I won't be there toneet unfortunately,i don't fall out wi anyone mi owd,i'm a very easy goin fella,i'm sure those BLADESmadders that have met me will confirm this.I just wondered if you would make yourself known to BLADES that'll be theer toneet.If you've read this forum before you'll probably realise i'm the fella who says "It's all abart opinions" or "Everyone's entitled to their views" for which i get a bit of ridicule from one or two.By the way if i thought tha were a grunter you'd be on Pignore like the vast majority of em that frequent BLADESmad. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 12-09-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have i said i think you're a grunter? I won't be there toneet unfortunately,i don't fall out wi anyone mi owd,i'm a very easy goin fella,i'm sure those BLADESmadders that have met me will confirm this.I just wondered if you would make yourself known to BLADES that'll be theer toneet.If you've read this forum before you'll probably realise i'm the fella who says "It's all abart opinions" or "Everyone's entitled to their views" for which i get a bit of ridicule from one or two.UTCB
    Looking at some of the other threads people are trying to insinuate that i'm a grunter which is slightly worrying as again, it's all about opinions' Shame you're not travelling tonight, but the pricing is abysmal hence why we only have the 1500 or so making the trip so i can't really blame you or any other Blade for not travelling.

I doubt i'll be going up to every Blade and shaking there hand introducing myself as BDTBL1, that would be weird and very time consuming. He's hoping for 3 points. UTCB

I'll bite...

I think we all go to a lot of games on here, apart from the exiled & ex pats who are unfortunately not able to, so your inference doesn't wash. Not think its odd Blades who have never met each other and all read your posts, myself included, have thought mmmmmmm slight whiff there? Not sure if you are aware but we've recently had an infiltraion of pork on here that mod Blockers has sorted out, so suspisions are at a high. Had the finger pointed myself with my new ID

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast