+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pigs reckon that...

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Well played Sir, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    What you don't really get, Mr Master Debater, is we don't care about you or your club other than taking the mickey out of you. Actually its a bit sad really for one of Englands finest clubs to be celebrating their 27th birthday with no replica shirts, no merchandise and the worlds biggest testicle made of fruitcake (although it somehow seems apt...). What a shambles.

Factually accurate? I presume that everything about United posted on Porktalk goes through a rigorous check of its content for errors? No? Anyway, remind us. Who makes you kit again? I seem to recall that we got that a ****sie bit more correct than you managed to...?

Another six off the Liars bowling......

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Another six off the Liars bowling......
    Another 6 from the Liars no ball,H

On Pig that will never get banned from this forum,he provides much comedy

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Another 6 from the Liars no ball,H

On Pig that will never get banned from this forum,he provides much comedy
    Well we won't see him today. It's imaginary family day......

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I know that you're all happier seeing and hearing what you want. You lot have always done that, no matter how little you get right about my club. I'm merely debating. That's what it's all about after all.
    From Porktalk

"Fair comment mate, I just wouldn't think of posting on Bladesmad (though I know some of our numpties would"

Who could he mean?

From Porktalk

"Fair comment mate, I just wouldn't think of posting on Bladesmad (though I know some of our numpties would"

Who could he mean?
    While we're on the subject, I see that WAWAW (Excalibur) has been blocked and getting some stick off some of his own on NKT because he reckons every Blade poster over there is actually Admin Neil on a wind-up.

Seems like he's a real pain in the arse to some of the Pigs, maybe the Doc is as well?

My brother-in-law reckoned that Owls fans should take nothing from yesterday, as it was too easy because of Forest's tactics. He's a habit of saying in a loud voice what tactics opposing managers should employ, which annoys surrounding Owls fans.

Mind you, I'm no stranger to putting my foot in my mouth. Years ago he did alterations in my sister's house.

I said to them "you've made a good job of it, but it's a bit dark. Tell you what, why not put a skylight in over that door to let in more natural light..?"

My sister said "that's a good idea Les. Yes, you'd better put a skylight in pronto."

Afterwards, he said to me (omitting the swearing) "Do you want smacking? Don't you think I've got enough on as it is..." Name:  Tufty.png
Views: 379
Size:  15.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    While we're on the subject, I see that WAWAW (Excalibur) has been blocked and getting some stick off some of his own on NKT because he reckons every Blade poster over there is actually Admin Neil on a wind-up.

Seems like he's a real pain in the arse to some of the Pigs, maybe the Doc is as well?

Unlikely it may seem WAWAW may have that more or less right. More views, posts, more revenue. And he's always crying poverty. Managing selfish bands and running a forum for the mentally challenged isn't a goldmine you know.

McNulty is more popular on here than he is on there!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Was that Mr Thirsty?
    It was indeed Blockers. Know how to treat their 'legends' do that club.

Unlikely it may seem WAWAW may have that more or less right. More views, posts, more revenue. And he's always crying poverty. Managing selfish bands and running a forum for the mentally challenged isn't a goldmine you know.

McNulty is more popular on here than he is on there!
    He will be popular here, he's hours of fun without even realising it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast