+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Millwall Matchday Thread

Wolves v Millwall Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

I'm glad the international break is over and we can get back to league football. I'm looking forward to this one today against Millwall.

Won't be able to follow the game as I am on-site in Memphis, TN. Confident we will win however.

COMB!!!!!

Starting XI: Ruddy; Doherty, Miranda, Coady, Batth, Vinagre; Saiss, Neves; Marshall, Bonatini, Jota

BEnch: Norris; Sylsandes; Price, N'Diaye, Ronan, Cavaleiro, Bright

Good to see Marshall back, I think this system will suit him quite well. Batth replaces Boly. Douglas still out, Vinagre gets another start.

Jota from 20 out! 1-0 Wolves!!!!!!

Just had a quick check on the score. Well done you Wanderers, finish the job off now.

Should have probably won 2-0, or 3-0, especially with Millwall down to 10 men for the last 25 minutes or so, but we still got the 3 points. Season will be filled with games against scrappy teams that will fight and claw to unease us, so despite a imperfect performance, it's good to get the 3 points.

Currently third in the table, only three points behind Cardiff, who drew today and one behind behind Leeds. Those are two clubs that have got off to fast starts that few expected, so maybe they'll fall off eventually.

If before the season we were given the option of 13 points from 6 games, I think most of us would have taken that. We are continuing the great start of the Nuno era.

You have a good team who are very comfortable on the ball and should be in the mix at the end of the season,

However, I thought that Millwall battled well and very nearly scored in the final couple of mins with 10 men.

Look forward to our meeting down the Den, but I believe you will go up.

Thanks for your input mate. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Thanks for your input mate. Good luck with the rest of your season.
    Are you the next Elvis eh Woody, mucking about down in Memphis lol.
    And I wouldnt wish Millwall too much luck, they might be scrapping to stay up with my team. Soz Claw as its nothing personal, its just business.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are you the next Elvis eh Woody, mucking about down in Memphis lol.
    And I wouldnt wish Millwall too much luck, they might be scrapping to stay up with my team. Soz Claw as its nothing personal, its just business.
    I am on a power plant which is about two mile from Graceland. I have to pass it to and from the site. It is in a really bad part of town, very dodgy after dark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)