+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lose today and season over

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You can't make it up, Brin. Dr Doom disappeared for ages on Banter then recently someone mentioned they'd looked at Mad and were struck by similarities between the posters kempo, IBS and Zilzal. Boom!! Suddenly Dr Doom is back slagging off the poster. Dr Doom is then followed by another poster who states he knows Kempo to be a real doctor and a kind and generous individual. He has evidence BUT has been "sworn to secrecy." This sounds very familiar.
    I am getting increasingly concerned about the state of your mind so I will not be responding to any of your posts from this time forth.

Can you make that promise to everyone please and stick to it.

Thank god we won because going through the motions for those last 40 games would have been insufferable

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am getting increasingly concerned about the state of your mind so I will not be responding to any of your posts from this time forth.
    Aha....the "Kempo technique". Accuse people of being mentally unstable or suggest that they drink gallons of cheap red wine. How much do "posh" people such as yourself spend on your Saturday night bottle of plonk? Go on....double it, treble it. All we "dimwits" will be more impressed the more it costs, and hold you in far higher esteem. Although I would suggest that you check the name of the wine first before replying. Chortle

You just won't be able to help yourself

Unlike some I go to games and have studied football for many years..
    I thought you said on a previous post that you weren't going to another game until you found out what had happened to the Danny Ward money?

Are you going again now?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    I thought you said on a previous post that you weren't going to another game until you found out what had happened to the Danny Ward money?

Are you going again now?
    Also how can he go to a game when he's on holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Also how can he go to a game when he's on holiday
    Because hes a time travelling doctor.....Dr WHO

😄😄😄 to all the replies.

Kempo you've had this coming for some time now and it appears that even the 'most' tolerant of the posters have you numbered with all your spouting and you use to be so level headed and helpful and now just post lies and bile..... what's happened to you ?
    Last edited by Brin; 10-09-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ������ to all the replies.

Kempo you've had this coming for some time now and it appears that even the 'most' tolerant of the posters have you numbered with all your spouting and you use to be so level headed and helpful and now just post lies and bile..... what's happened to you ?
    He was jilted at the alter and has turned into a bitter and dusty old woman. He is said to be posting on another site under the name of Dr Havisham

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast