+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Team News

Its a quite amazing transformation, I was so worried after the Coventry hammering but the boys have shown real grit to grind out some of the results and score goals from all over the pitch... at the moment its great to be a pie and long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Lincoln & Mansfield last two games of the month.Should get a good idea of how the season is going to pan out.
    To be honest Pete i dont see us being afraid of any team in this division at the moment... if we keep it going I cant remember a team in better nick heading into the Mansfield game... and we owe them big time and its about time for their receipt

Yes... it's looking good, going into the Mansfield game... I bleddy hope we hammer them. It's been a long time coming.

Good, solid win. You pies!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Hey Tarq its always good to hear your imput, I cant get the commentary here from radio Nottingham, is there anywhere else online i can hear it?
    Sorry for not replying....I have to turn all other tabs off to see my jerky/blurry iFollow pics up on the mountain......no idea about commentary except on iFollow?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345