+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: red tv AGAIN !!!!!!!!

The sun will go away in a minute when it starts pishing it down. Again.

Dreadful today. At best the service is totally unpredictable and certainly not worth the money that they charge for it.

Apart from a few blurry moments, the feed was ok.

Im one of the vocal ones on this topic as ive had so many ƒucking issues it drives me insane.

But strange one this, as I watched the entire game on a beach in Sicily in full HD on my iPad and never had a single issue.

Wish I did though.

It seems to me that this all these problems must be bandwidth or capacity issue's rather than technical issue's.

Ive never had it this good yet I had to go to Italy to make it happen.

I've got Red TV International. I can't watch Sunday's cup tie live. How long after the match is it before you can watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I've got Red TV International. I can't watch Sunday's cup tie live. How long after the match is it before you can watch the game?
    It's the next day uk time (i.e. from 0001 on Monday). Think RTI can normally get it around 9pm on Sunday uk time.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It's the next day uk time (i.e. from 0001 on Monday). Think RTI can normally get it around 9pm on Sunday uk time.
    Completely stopped working for me again just now. (maybe for the best before i smash this computer up).

I think am away to find the çunt that signed the contract to keep Premier Sports.

I see its pretty much frozen again, what kind of service is this

this service is nothing short of disgusting
    WTF is going on........................ please ffs sort this sh1t out

Today the game against Saint J is almost 60 min in and I have had a watchable service for all of 3 minutes (missed both goas as well) this is truly fkn disgusting

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast